Chapter 17

*DEAN'S POV*

The match was over and I was more than pissed. We had chosen Chris Jericho to be our mystery partner and he had screwed us. If he wouldn't have tagged himself in, I know that Roman would have done that Strowman guy in. But no he had to show off and then he has the nerve to push past me to get out of the ring.

"Dean, calm down," Roman said as we walked back to our locker room.

I couldn't. How dare Jericho do this? This Wyatt family business was getting annoying and yet it wasn't quite over. I hadn't even gotten to congratulate Caitie yet on becoming the new Divas Champion.

I quickly changed and decided to go find her. I left the locker room and rounded the corner when I bumped into someone. It was Caitie. She stumbled a little bit and I noticed the ice pack taped to her leg. "What the hell?" I asked as I steadied her.

"Oh, it's nothing. Just a sprain. How'd your match go?" Caitie asked dismissing my question.

I could feel the anger start to boil deep inside me. I sighed as I tried to shrug it off. "Lets talk about it later. How about we go get some celebratory drinks, miss Divas Champion?"

Caitie blushed and nodded. I could see the excitement on her face at being the champion. I threw my arm over her shoulders and we left the arena. We got into our rental car and headed back to the hotel. We left our bags in our rooms and headed down to the small bar in our hotel.

We talked about our matches and Caitie seemed just as pissed about my match as I was. We decided after a few drinks to head back to our rooms.

As we stepped off the elevator, Caitie said, "I can't believe Jericho would do that."

I smirked at her as we got to my door. Her room was a little farther down the hallway. I turned her to me and kissed her lips. Seeing her upset over my match was actually kinda cute. "Stop stressing over it, princess. Focus on your title and how your going to beat Nikki Bella's reign and become the new longest reigning champ," I said.

Caitie smirked. "I am a better looking champion than her," Caitie replied sarcastically throwing her hair over her shoulder.

I smiled and picked her up. "That's it. This gorgeous champion is coming to bed with me." I swung my door open and carried her in to my bed.

"You can't keep your hands to yourself can you?" Caitie laughed.

I dropped her on the bed and laid down next to her. "Nope," I replied as I left a trail of kisses down her neck. I'm not letting this woman go...

*CAITIE'S POV*

*MONDAY NIGHT RAW*

I had awoken this morning very happy. I had spent the night in Dean's room and it was amazing. That man really knows how to treat a woman. I smiled to myself as I got into my ring attire and thought back to the events last night. I had an amazing man, amazing kids and the Divas title. Now I just had to hope that everything goes ok with Dean meeting my kids but I would worry about that tomorrow since tonight I had to go out and talk about winning the title.

It had been a busy day, full of interviews and photo shoots now that I was champion. I hadn't hardly seen Dean all day and I couldn't wait to get on the plane in the morning and head home. It would be so nice to have a few days off not only with Dean but with my kids as well.

The door to the locker room opened and the Bella's walked in. I hadn't really spoken to them since I had told the world that I had kids and then there was the business of me taking Nikki's title away. "Hey Girlie," Brie said as she sat down next to me on the bench.