Chapter 27

*CAITIE'S POV*

The day was perfect. Dean was so sweet. We went sight seeing and did some shopping. Dean had even picked out some cute souvenirs for the kids. I had been bugging him about going to the Eiffel tower all day. It was the one place we didn't see on our tour but. Dean had refused to take me there.

Now here I was getting ready for supper with Dean in my room alone. Dean wanted this to be special so he had gone to another superstars room to get ready and had told me to be ready by 4. I looked in the mirror and smoothed my hand down the black dress I was wearing. Dean had bought it for me earlier and it was absolutely gorgeous, hugging all of my curves in all the right places with just enough bling around the neck to make my face shine. The dress was much fancier than anything I had ever bought before but Dean had insisted on it.

There was a knock on the door. I smiled. I knew exactly who it was and I thought it was so cute how he was trying to make this into a date as if we have never done this before. I opened the door and was met by Dean. I smiled even bigger as Dean's eyes roamed over my body and his jaw dropped. "Damn!" was all he said.

"thanks. You look nice too," I replied as I crossed my arms finally getting his attention to meet my eyes.

"I'm sorry, you're just so...Damn.." Dean whispered again.

"so, are we doing this date?" I said with a smirk. Honestly I loved the way his eyes lingered on my curves and it made me want to say screw this date and pull him into bed.

Dean cleared his throat before he offered me his arm. "sorry, but your gorgeous in that dress."

I smiled. "thank you," I replied as Dean led me to the elevator...

*DEAN'S POV*

My hands are sweating. Why are my hands sweating? Ugh and my stomach is doing so many summer saults, that I think I might throw up. Maybe this was a bad idea. Maybe I should just leave her up at the top and pretend like nothing has ever happened. At least then I wouldn't feel so sick.

My mind was spinning as we reached our destination. I was so nervous of Caitie's reaction to what I was about to do. I had finally taken her to the Eiffel tower like she had been begging me to do all day. Do you know how hard it is to say no to those baby blue eyes?

Caitie's hand gripped mine as we exited the elevator and she took in the breath taking view. "Dean, this is beautiful," Caitie said as she looked up at me with a smile on her face.

I had arranged us to have dinner at the top of the Eiffel tower and here we were. We sat down to dinner. We laughed and joked about things but I was nervous the whole time. What was she going to say? I thought as I padded the box tucked neatly in my pocket.

"This was very sweet Dean, thank you," Caitie said.

I licked my lips and smiled at her. Ok here goes nothing. "Caitie, I've been thinking about something lately. I'm not really the romance kind of guy so I'm going to apologize now if this sucks a bit," I paused as I tried to gain my nerves back.

Caitie gave me a confused look and I let out a breath. Here goes everything. "I love you, Caitie. I love everything about you. Your funny, sweet, caring, and yet you have a wild side. I love your children and I would do anything for you and them. I want to give you the world, and I know this might be kind of soon but it doesn't have to happen today or tomorrow or next year, but..." I slowly got down on my knee and pulled the box from its safe haven inside my pocket and opened it with shaking hands, "Caitie Rose, will you be Mrs. Ambrose?"