Chapter 1

Finally! The call had come in and I was moving up the ladder to the WWE. Don't get me wrong, NXT is great, but getting the call that they want to move you up to the WWE roster is what everyone in this profession dreams of. I am to start on Monday Night RAW and will be taking over for Becky Lynch in the WWE Diva's Revolution.

Becky had gotten seriously injured on Thursday Night SmackDown when Team Bella decided to interrupt the match between PCB and Team BAD. The doctor's did not know how long she would be out so I received the call from Stephanie McMahon on Friday night telling me she thought I would be the perfect person to add to PCB to help aid them in the Diva's Revolution and to be in Minneapolis, MN by Monday morning.

So here I was in my hotel room on a Sunday night, mentally preparing myself for the next night. I knew o one from WWE was supposed to know I was being carried over from NXT but Charlotte was a good friend of mine and had been my mentor at NXT. So I sent her a text and asked her to call me.

My phone rang and I checked the caller ID. It was Charlotte.

"Hello?" I answered.

"What's up, Girly?" came Charlotte's voice.

"I've got huge news and you have to swear to me that you won't tell anyone!" I replied.

"I swear."

"I'm coming to WWE."

"What? Are you serious?"

"Dead serious. I start tomorrow night on RAW."

"Who are you facing, Caitie?"

"I can't tell you that part yet."

"Aww...why not?"

"It's a surprise."

"Please?"

"No."

"Fine. Be that way. I will see you tomorrow." click.

Charlotte hung up on me. She was good for that. If she didn't get her way she didn't want to hear it. I knew her to well. I smirked to myself as I climbed in my bed and shut off the lights. It was already 11 pm and I had a huge day tomorrow. I smiled as my eyes began to shut. Look out WWE, The Crazy Queen, Caitie Rose was going to rock your world. I just didn't realize I wasn't going to be the only Lunatic in the building tomorrow night.

I awoke the next morning to my phone ringing at 7 am. I knew who it was and quickly answered my phone. "Morning, Mommy," the voices of my children greeted me.

"Good morning, babies," I replied with love in my voice as I wiped the sleep from my eyes. "Are you excited for school today, Liam?"

"I guess," my 7 year old son replied.

"How about Alexia and Ember?"

"Yeah, they are really excited. We miss you, Mommy."

"I know, baby boy, but you will see mommy soon. Just remember I love you all very much. Can I talk to Grandma?"

I heard a round of I love you's from my children as the phone was passed to their Grandma who was watching them while I was on the road now that school was starting.

"Hello?" I heard my mom's voice on the phone.

"As soon as I have made enough, I will bring the kids out here with me. I just want to get settled in here and start making some good money," I stated.

"I know you miss them, Caitie, but don't worry about them. They will be fine."

"I know but they need their mom," I stated as I began to think of the past. "I will call later after school. Have the kids watch RAW tonight so they can see me."

"I will."

"Thank you! Love you. Bye."

"Love you, too. bye." click.

I laid back on my pillows and sighed. no one knew that I have children in the wrestling world except a few like Charlotte, Stephanie, and Hunter or Triple H. I was trying hard to keep it that way but it was so hard to be away from them all the time. I mean I made this wrestling career for them but it still sucked big time.

I got up and began getting ready for the day. It was full of meetings and preparations for tonight's big reveal. I looked in the mirror as I was getting ready to head out of me and put on my classic 'I don't care' smirk and put my mind into the crazy lunatic dynamic I had worked so hard to achieve.

On my way out of the hotel, I decided to grab a coffee at the small restaurant located there. The waitress seated me in a small booth and took my order for a coffee. I enjoyed my coffee and went to leave. As I was getting out of the booth, I bumped the chair of a table beside me.

"Hey! Watch it!" A stern males voice came.

"Sor..." my voice trailed off as I seen the gorgeous man that I had bumped into. He had on some ripped jeans and a black leather jacket. His hair was the perfect light brown color and his eyes! They were the perfect shade of blue with a hint of mischief in them. I snapped out of my trance. "Sorry," sarcasm seeped through my voice as my persona poured out of me.

His eyebrow went up and he smirked as I rushed out of the cafe and to the arena to meet with Steph and Hunter. However, I couldn't get the man from the cafe out of my head all day. There was something familiar about that man...