Chapter One

Hi everyone, I apoologise for the lack of.. appearance over the last year, I've been so busy. Would you believe me if I told you it's been an awfully complicated year? Anyway, I've decided to re-write this story as I despised the original version. Also, Welcome To The Cullen's is being re-written tpo although I haven't written much of it yet, I'm getting there.

These chapters will be pretty long. If you keep tabs on my Fanfiction.Net account, you'll see I posted this near a week ago. I thought you guys should be privilaged in being able to read it too. Thanks for holding on for so long if you're still there!

Chapter One

(RPOV)

I was sitting in the kitchen watching Esme cook that and me something to eat before school. It smelt absolutely amazing, but everybody in the household knew I preferred blood. It wasn't my fault it tasted better. Nana Esme placed down our breakfast which was fried eggs with omelettes and some sort of French baguette thing, and left the room to give us a little privacy to eat. She'd probably be in the sitting room with everyone else, listening in on this dreadful conversation that I wanted to avoid more than anything right now. I scoffed down my breakfast, burning my throat in the process, and avoided eye contact for at least five seconds.

We finally made eye contact as I finished the last of my omelette and started on my baguette, which I was trying desperately not to choke on. I failed miserably when our eyes met. The mouthful of baguette ended up back on my plate, causing me to put down the last half of it in disgust. Once I was finished near choking to death I glanced back over at Jacob and burst into a half awkward half hysterical laughter. Jacob joined me in the awkward kind of things, but not the hysterical. I was freaking out at the feel of choking which I tended to do often when I was rushing, considering I apparently took after my mother in the uncoordinated side of things. After the laughter subsided we sat there awkwardly in silence for a few minutes before I finally broke it with my ingenious way with words.

“So..” Like I said, ingenious. Jacob nodded his head slowly and made a funny popping sound with his lips. Oh for Pete's sake, do I have to do everything? “Seriously? You're just going to sit in my house and nod like a bloody dog? You are absolutely useless.” I threw my arms up in the air in irritation before standing out of my chair and barging past Jacob quickly. Well, I tried to, except his hand flashed out and grabbed at my arm. I flinched away from him, not wanting him to get too close to me. “Don't touch me.” I took a side step further away from him before continuing my path towards the sitting room where, unfortunately, my bag was waiting for me.

“Ness, wait. We need to talk. We can't keep avoiding this forever.” I sighed and turned slowly to face him. It was time to face the music.

“I know that, Jacob, but avoiding it seems to be the easiest way to go by it.” Jacob nodded his head and opened his mouth to speak, but I wasn't finished. “Look, I'm not happy with the way you treated me last Friday. I get it was Seth's birthday, but the way you acted was bang out of order and was completely unnecessary. I was completely embarrassed around my friends from school, and I felt violated after what you tried to do. I'm not going to try and hide it from my family either, so I suppose eventually you'll have to hear around ten separate lectures, except you brought that one on yourself. I just, right now, I don't want anything to do with you, and I'd really love it if you just avoided the house until I'm ready to speak to you again, because this, just being alone with you, makes me feel vulnerable and unsafe, and I won't apologize for being honest.” I let out a deep breath as I got everything I needed to say out.

I had to keep it PG-13 because I was at home, but if I were in the forest or elsewhere, where my family were nowhere to be seen, the string of profanities coming out of my mouth would be unbelievable considering I was only fifteen years of age, and yet I was a fully grown half-breed, but my family still treated me like a kid. I suppose technically I am, but I was fully matured at eight years old. It's completely unfair how they molly-coddle me. It angers me a lot, and recently I've been tempted to run away just to have a sense of freedom, although I could never see myself actually doing that. I mean, I'm Renesmee Carlie, not some human kid that's a little peeved at their parents.