SCHOOL!?!?!?!?

Me: All recognizable characters go to Mr. Evil Evil troll named Rick But da plot is mine

Muh ha ha ha ha

PERSASSY OUT!!!!!!!

Percy: hey that's my line!!!!!

Me: suck it up

Percy: Annie she's scaring me....
Hold me *starts wailing*

Me: wimp

Annabeth: PERSEUS ACHILLES JACKSON, WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME!!!!!!!! YOU ARE GROUNDED FOR A WEEK MISTER!!!!!! NO KISSES!!!!!

Me: I better start the chapter 😇

~~~~~~{praise the lines}~~~~~~

Perseus Jackson's POV

Holy Hades school was as boring as, well, Hades? And Annie I miss her so much.

"Hey Perce" a girls voice squealed annoying I may add.

"Slut" I muttered. As usual she was wearing a dress and heels. But today was different instead of her usual hot pink dress she wore a sea green dress with sea green heels, huh, that's weird.

"Hey, Alice" I said.

"So, on Friday wanna go buy me a drink, babe"

"First, I am not your babe, second, I would rather die then have to go out with you, third, I have a girlfriend!!!!!"

"Sure Perce, I know your playing hard to get" 😉 Alice said and walked away.

"Good lie" One of my friends, John said  walking down the hallway holding hands with his girlfriend Jennifer.

"It's not a lie!!!"

"There is the bell, have a Goode day" Thomas another one of my friends, son of Athena, said.

"Will you stop!!" John and I said

"Jinx"

"Double jinx"

"Triple jinx"

"Can you guys shut up" Jennifer said, "You argue like an old married couple"

"Gross, I would never kiss him let alone marry him" I said

"I'm not that bad" he said pouting.

"Keep telling yourself that" I said, patted him on the back, rolled my eyes and left.

Sorry it's so short. Thx for reading demigods and have a Goode day buy!!!! First one to comment gets the dedication!!!!