Chapter 11- I need to tell him

As Stiles got into his car after his sort of argument with Derek, he had tears running down his face. Stiles started up his Jeep and started driving back home. He unintentionally started thinking about Derek as he drove on the winding road out of the preserve. Stiles immediately shook his head trying to stop the thoughts of Derek.

As Stiles pulled up to his house he noticed his Dads car wasn't there. He walked though the front door after locking his Jeep and walking up the steps. Walking into the kitchen, he noticed that there was a note on the table along with some money.

Stiles,

I left you some money on the table if you want to order dinner, if not theres left-overs in the fridge. My shift doesn't end until 12am, so I'll see you in the morning.

Love Dad.

Stiles put the note back onto the table and walked up stairs, not bothering about food. Stiles hadn't been eating very much in the last 5-6 years, only enough to keep him alive. Ever since he got kicked out from Derek. No one seemed to notice though, his Dad: John, had been so busy at the station that he barley had time to even say hello to him. Scott had been with his new girlfriend, ignoring Stiles like he didn't even exist. The people at school wouldn't ever give him a second glance, so he doubt that they would even care. The only thing keeping him alive was the fact that hes a were-fox, if he was human, he would have been dead 6 years ago.

At first when he started living with his Dad he was happy but slowly after his dad got called into work more and more often he stated to get depressed a little by little each day. The only thing that used to make him happy was hanging out with Scott, but now he didn't even get to see him.

When Stiles found out he was gay a year ago, he despised himself. Being brought up in a house hold telling you that being a homosexual is wrong, really messes with your head. His amount of hate to himself drove him into self-harm When he first tried it he soon found out that cutting with a normal blade, only healed after a few seconds. So he searched some things on the internet and found that using a iron blade made his body heal like a human, leaving scares on his forearms, after ever cut.

Stiles went into his bathroom and pulled out his favourite blade and smiled, pressing it down on his skin then sliding it across it quickly as the red liquid erupted out of the cut. He repeated this over and over until his whole fore arm was covered in blood. Stiles put the blade into the sink, washing his arm, watching the water and blood mix as it went down the drain. He then got up after finishing and wrapped up his arm, pulling his sleeve down, trying to conceal what he had just done.

Walking back into his room and sitting on his bed Stiles thought about telling his father that he's gay.

'I need to tell him' Stiles said to himself, deciding on doing it the next day. Getting changed and into bed he thought about how hes going to tell him, as he drifted to sleep.

Hey guys! Hope you liked this chapter if you did please vote and comment what you think. Also comment how you think telling his dad is going to go.

Ily!

-Lucy <3