Act 7: A way to fight back

Takashi:
How cliche it is when the moment you think you're safe, next thing you know the place is being swarmed. There must be hundreds out there if they got past all the guards. There was enough men with weapons to form a small army so how? No time to ask questions now. We needed to clear the place out or find a way to evacuate. I'd rather not leave this place so I grabbed a shotgun with the intent to protect the estate as best as I could.
It still amazes me that Saya's parents own such a place. She never mentioned much about her family and it seemed like it was because there were a few personal issues which I prefer to stay out of. That wasn't changing today as I continued to head out to the battlefield through the main entrance. I step out to the balcony and see nothing but complete carnage. They had us immensely outnumbered and the constant noise of bullets wasn't going to help the situation. Even the sick ward to the east of the building was being overun. It wouldn't take long for them to make it into the building.
I guess I wasn't the only one who planned on fighting because Rei, Saeko, Kohta, and Shizuka came out to the balcony shortly. I was expecting Shizuka to hang out with Dante but I guess this was a little more important. "What are we going to do?" Saeko said as she took my hand. We grew "close" a while back at the street where things got crazy. "We need to get out of here. This place is done for." I hated saying that because it was only for 3 days that we had a chance to feel safe and now it's gone. "Ok I'll go get Dante." I grabbed Shizuka's arm before she ran off to his cell. "I think you should leave him." I had to admit, Dante's new abilities scared me to hell and it's not like I don't like him but the way he went berserk drew the line. "He's immune to the zombie bites and he can heal. He'll be fine." That very sentence was followed up by a huge smack to my face. "If you think for one second that I'm going to leave him behind then you might want to find a new driver!" She ran off to his cell after that and I just processed what I actually just did.

Shizuka:
I can't believe that bastard Takashi! The worst part is that everyone else looked like they agreed with him. To think they would just turn there backs on someone whose helped them so much is insane but that's what they want to do. I'm not going to be apart of that. Dante would stay beside me while staring death in the face and I'm going to do the same because I.......
As I made my way back to his cell I had a bad encounter with a group of zombies that made it into the building. There was were of them and all I had was an smg which Kohta barely taught me how to use. I managed to kill them all but I was such a terrible shot that I emptied the one clip that the gun had. That was just great and it only got better when a sharp pain hit my shoulder. More zombies must have followed the sounds of gunshots and I was so careless that one got close enough to sink it's teeth into me. Goddammit! I'm not like Dante. This won't give me powers or put me into a frenzy. I'm going to die and I'm going to turn into a zombie. The thought made me want to cry along with the pain but I stopped the second one by elbowing it in the gut and running. I reached rhe entrance to his cell clutching my shoulder. If anyone could put me down before I changed it would be him and at least I would get to see his face one last time. As I walked down to his cell I could only think about how hurt he might be. How many tears will he shed? How angry will he get? What will he do? When faced with loss he's always been a time bomb and this will definitely set him off but I kept walking until I reached him. He was smiling to see me and I opened the cell door letting him out. "I'm assuming everything is ok?" He sounded so calm as he walked out. That serenity ended when I collapse into his arms.
"Shizuka? Shizuka!" He fell to his knees holding me and he placed his hand on my wound. "Shizuka no, you can't die!" I knew the tears would come and not just from him but they were dripping down my face as well. This really was my last moment with him so I did the only that I could do. I pulled his head down to mine and our lips locked for the first time ever but it felt long overdue. Another thing that was long overdue was that file. He deserved to know everything so I pulled it out from in between my breast and pushed it towards his chest. All he did was continued to cry but I couldn't blame him so I let him cry bringing him closer so our forheads touched and he felt my warmth for a while longer. However, something changed. I felt more blood dripping than before and it wasn't from the bite. It was coming from my chest area where I believed Dante had his hand placed but when I opened my eyes to look all I saw was a black and red claw running me through. All I could do then was scream in pain.