Act 4: Face the Dead

Dante:
Our reprieve from trying to survive was cut short by a freaked out Kohta running down the stairs. "Everybody, there's someone that needs our help! We gotta move now!" I grabbed him by the shoulders and tried to calm him down. "Kohta chill. What happened?" He was shaking as if he was scared, but not for himself. "A man.....outside with a little girl. He's just trying to get her to safety but I'm not sure they're gonna last out there." It didn't sit right if I let innocent people die and Kohta looked like he would die if we didn't try something. "Ok get Takashi and the girls and tell them what's going on. I'm gonna head out after them."
Kohta ran to the bathroom banging on the door. I don't want to know how that ends for him so I grabbed my sword and swung it over my back before I walked out of the house. I locked the door behind me and climbed up on the walls that were built along the streets. It wasn't long until I saw a horde of zombies piling on top of one another in the front yard of a house across the street. "That clearly isn't a good sign." I got closer staying above the zombies but I didn't have a plan as to how I was going to clear them out. The next thing I knew there was a series of gunshots going off along with a car horn.
The zombies started to move away but there were still a few that I could now see were eating another man. As the noise drew their attention I jumped down and slowly moved toward them. I counted five of them so it wouldn't take too much to take them down. I slashed one in its back and it let out a louder-than-normal moan. That alerted the other four so I sliced one of there heads off before it got a chance but the remaining three tackled me trying to bite me. I thought I was done for at that moment but just as my luck was running out those three zombies took three bullets through there brains.
I could take a guess where they came from but what mattered now was seeing if anyone was alive. I looked at what the zombies had eaten and the remains were guts and bones everywhere. The smell was enough to make me want to puke but then I heard something. It sounded high pitched, almost like a little girl and I followed it to a dog house that was in the yard. I looked inside and I found a little girl holding a dog but her eyes were full of tears. I put my sword away and held my hand out to her trying to not look intimidating but she was still terrified and moved further back into the darkness. "I'm not here to hurt you. I'm here to get you to somewhere safe." She moved a little closer, close enough that she took my hand and I picked her up. "My daddy is gone?" I looked back at the remains and thar pretty much gave it away and her first response was to cry her eyes out. Can't say I blame her but now wasn't the best time for it.

Saya:
Kohta was going nuts about Dante going out on his own. What was that idiot thinking? He could be dead by now. No, it's him we're talking about and actually no one here tends to die so easily. That's probably why I stuck with them but now it's time I thought of a plan to make sure we all stay alive, and save whoever is out there.
"The first thing we can do is draw there attention. It'll make moving around easier. The only problem is that we're gonna draw them here meaning we can't stay." Shizuka sat on the couch dangling a set of keys. "You guys cause a ruckus and I'll be ready when you need me to be." That covered our way out, now for a distraction. Rei and Saeko grabbed two guns and went up to the roof and starting shooting wild. Everything was going good so far. "Kohta go back to the balcony and get eyes on Dante. Give him support if he needs it." He rushed to the balcony with his sniper rifle. If anyone could cover someone with gunfire it was him and that's saying something. I checked up on Shizuka who was waiting inside the driver's seat of the car. She forgot to mention it was a military vehicle and I'm going to ask about that later but considering the situation that thing looked like a life saver. I got in next to her but I forgot the most vital part of the plan. "How are we gonna signal them?" Shizuka's response was her blowing her horn. The others came in and jumped in the vehicle a few minutes later. They were just suprised as I was about the car Shizuka had but before we got a chance to ask she put the petal to the metal and drove us right through the garage door, and the front gate, and a whole lot of zombies but that was expected. She slammed the brake right in front of the house and Dante came rushing in holding a little girl who was holding a dog. " Let's move!" We drove away from the zombies but now the question was where do we go now? I really wanted to avoid this as much as possible but in this case we had no choice. "Shizuka take me home." Shizuka looked at me curious but she nodded her head and I started giving her directions. I just hope things don't get any worst.