I shot up from my bed. Geez... I should really remove Heart Attack as my alarm. But it sure wakes me up immediately. 

I got up from my bed and directed myself to the bathroom to get ready for school. I opened my drawers thinking of what should I wear. I took out my black leggings with blue rippings and a navy blue blouse and a black blazer. Simple, but stylish.

Suddenly, my cellphone vibrated. And guess who it was? 

"I'm picking you up for school. Be there en 5 minutes ;)" Austin texted.

I couldn't help, but smile. I put my light makeup on and went downstairs to eat my breakfast 

My mom had cooked some pancakes. "Honey, eat quickly, you're going to be late." She said. 

"Oh, Austin is going to come and pick me up..." I said shyly. 

She smiled, "So, that boy likes you?" 

"I don't think so.." I lied while I ate my pancakes as fast as I could. 

"Oh well, ok. I'll go back to sleep then." She said, making her way upstairs. 

Suddenly, I heard a knock on the door. A grin formed on my lips as I jumped up from my seat. I grabbed my cross-body bag and made my way to the door. Once, I get there, I turn the knob and open the door.

Austin was standing there. Oh, he looks so amazing, as always. "Hey" I said. Then, all the things that happened yesterday began popping inside my head.  

"Good morning, Kyles." He replied and took hold of my hand. He took me to his car and opened the door for me. When I was inside, he shut it closed. Once he was also inside, he buckled up and turned on the radio.  

'I'f I was you're boyfriend I'll never let you go. 

I can take you places you have never been before.

Baby take a chance or you'll never ever know

I got money in my hands that I'd really like to blow'

I peeked at Austin and saw him smile. 

"Why are you smiling?" I asked with a playful grin.

He quickly looked at me and then focused on the road.

"What? I'm not smiling" but that only made his smile grow larger. I giggled and let it go.

We kept on listening to music when he slowed down to park his car in the school parking lot. Austin got out and went to the other side of the car to open my door.

Once I got out, everyone stared at me with wide eyes and began to murmur to others. Ugh. 

From far, next to the entrance, I saw that Taylor with his best friend, Luke were, also staring. And I have to admit, Taylor's expression made me feel a little sorry for him... He looked really upset and angry... 

But I don't care, he deserves it. 

I smirked at Taylor and brushed past him with Austin to get to my locker. He is so jealous.

"Well, guess I'll see you later, Kyles. Too bad that we don't have the first two periods together" He pouted. 

Argh! Why is he so adorable?!

"Too bad." I said sadly. 

"Bye, Kyles" he said, and then pecked me on the lips and left. I couldn't remove the smile from my face when I suddenly heard a low and angry voice from behind.

"What was that?" Taylor asked.  

"What do you want, Taylor?" I sighed.

"Why is my girlfriend kissing another guy?" He spat. 

"What?! I thought it was clear; WE BROKE UP." I said, emphasising the last three words. 

"No we didn't." he said casually. 

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. What was his problem? As if on cue, Lexi appeared and stood next to me. 

"What's going on, Kylie?" She asked. 

"Nothing." Taylor slurred. Lexi never took a no for an answer,

"Uh, first, I wasn't talking to you, Taylor. And I asked WHAT'S GOING ON?!" She asked again looking a little worried.

"Back off Alexis! You are also guilty for what's happening." He said angrily and shoved Lexi, making her stumble and fall.

"Stop it Taylor! Just leave! You're such an asshole!" I practically yelled.

"No. I'm not moving from here." he said.

Austin must have heard this commotion because he appeared right away. 

"Woah, what happened Lexi?" He asked giving her a hand.

"Taylor pushed me" Lexi sad as a matter of fact. Austin looked at Taylor, his eyes blazing. 

"You never get tired of hurting other people, do you? And what are you even doing here? I told you to leave Kylie alone." Austin told him getting a little closer.

"Shut up Mahone!" Taylor said, then shoved him hard. Austin pushed back and before I knew it, those shoves turned into punches. 

"Guys! Guys! STOP! TAYLOR! AUSTIN! STOP!" I cried.

"Whats going on here?" asked a women from behind.

 As soon as the boys heard it, they stopped right away. I turned around to see my history teacher, Mrs. Parker, walking towards us.

He scanned Austin and Taylor from head to toe and said, "To the principles office, NOW".

------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

Author's Note: 

Intense, right? We hate Taylor so much right now. But, Austin, he is sooo sweet, we love him. Well, tell us in the comments below what you thought about this chapter and remember to vote! Oh, @Woods289 we lovee your comments, they are not annoying at all. Thanks for all the support! :) (On the side, you can see a pic of what Kylie wore to school.)

~Gabby and Laura  x