Amity Park

It's so hot here, is Manny sure that I can't melt like my snow or frost can. He sent me to Amity Park to figure out the weirdness of this town. So far I don't really see anything weird. The only thing I find weird is the fact that this kid with black hair and blue eyes was wearing a thick green jacket. It might not seem all that weird at first, but it was 90 degrees. I followed the kid to his house and when I got close to him a blue wisp came out of his mouth. He immediately turned around and looked at me menacingly. I looked around and no one was there so he was definitely looking at me. "Who are you and why did you follow me?" he asked.

I looked at him shocked and asked, "You can see me?" The kid rolled his eyes and said, "No I'm talking to thin air. Of course I can see you, now who are you?" "Jack... Jack Frost." I said trying to sound confident.

"Okay Jack." a ring appeared around his waist and split into two going up and down his body.

"Let's get this over with." He shot this green energy from his hand, I dodged it.

"Woah, I'm not here to fight you." the kid looked confused. "Then why are you here?"

"Before I answer that I have to do something first." I shot ice at him and he didn't dodge it but, it went straight through him.

"That was it? I can do better." His eyes turned a glowing icy blue as he shot ice out of his hand. His attack hit me that time and it didn't hurt as much as it felt good to be cold again. He came up to me and offered a hand to help me up.

"That felt good. Can you do that again?" I asked.

"Sure, but why?" I shrugged, "Because I'm more of a winter person and it feels good."

"Oookkaayy." his eyes turned blue again, but instead of shooting me he grabbed my hand. I started to slowly feel colder and when I felt 100% I jerked my hand away.

"Names Danny by the way. Danny Phantom or in my human form Danny Fenton."

I looked at him and asked, "How do you do that?"

"That would be my healing power that comes with my ice powers."
He looked up at me with a smile and added, "I'm not completely dead so after a fight I need it sometimes." That was a sentence I didn't expect to hear.

"What do you mean 'after a fight'?"

" Oh you must be new to the ghost zone because I've never seen you before. All of the ghosts that cause trouble I send back to the ghost zone. Some put up a fight first."

"I'm not a ghost I'm a spirit and the guardian of fun."

"Well I guess you could say that I'm the 'guardian' of this town. Are you going to cause any trouble while your here, and why are you here? You said yourself you're more of a winter person."

"Oh, right I was sent here to figure out what was and still is happening here."

"Oh so your here because of the ghost attacks then." before I could answer he said. "I got it under control, so you can go back to where ever you came from Snowflake."

×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+

Back at the North Pole...

"He says that he's got it under control." said Jack trying to convince North that Danny was telling the truth.

"That's not why Manny sent you, you know this."

"No I didn't know. Why did he send me there then?"

"He sent you there to get and bring the Phantom here."

"Why? He didn't do anything did he?"

"No, we need his help because Manny says that Pitch will be back." As North said this black sand started to form around the globe. North slammed down the button to call the other guardians. With in five minutes Bunny showed up, then Tooth, then Sandy. They all started fighting the black sand and Pitch showed up shortly after. "We're starting this adventure all over again," he growled and retreated into the shadows. "What do we do now?" I asked.

Manny lit the guardian symbol and a beautiful blueish white crystal came out of the floor. He chose a new guardian, but this one was special he could be seen by believers and nonbelievers alike. It was the new spirit of Halloween and his name was Danny Phantom.