I hear his motorcycle start in the garage and hear him drive away. Once I know he's out of earshot, I let out the huge breath I've been holding in.

What the hell did I just agree to?!? Did I really just give Ryder another chance into my life?!?

I shake my head, hitting my palm to my forehead. It's official, I'm losing my mind. I sigh, walking over to my bathroom, and turn on the water to the bathtub, letting it fill up. I put my hair in a high bun, so it won't get wet. I then throw bath salts in the water before stripping and sitting in the warm water. I lay in the tub, letting my muscles relax. I let my thoughts wander aimlessly to Ryder, could I really fall in love with him again? Can I really let him back into my life?

I mean am I attracted to him? Absolutely. My mate has the face and body of a Greek god. But can I trust him not to break my heart? I guess only time will tell...

The rest of the day goes by rather quickly. Ryder texted me saying he would bring Carter when it's time to go to dinner, so this gave me a lot of time to do some work from home. I was actually able to get a lot of stuff done before it was time to start getting ready.

I walk over to my duffel bag and pulled out a cute sundress that I packed. I also gave my hair loose curls on the ends and then applied light make-up.

Just as I finish packing my small purse, there is a knock on my door. "Come in," I call, putting on my black wedges.

The door opens and Carter comes in with a bouquet of white roses, wearing a black pair of jeans with a cute collared shirt. "Hi, baby!" I say, bending down and hold my arms for him, which he gladly runs into. I pick him up and Ryder walks in also wearing a pair of black jeans and a collared shirt, except Ryder's is a little tighter. He smiles and walks over to us, "Carter, what do you say to mommy?" He says, winking at him.

"You look very pretty mommy," he says to me, handing me the flowers.

"Aww...thank you, baby!" I say, kissing his cheek, and then mouthing a 'thank you' to Ryder, who just smiles.

"You ready to go?" He replies

"Yep, let's get going," I say, letting go of Carter so he can go downstairs and put his shoes on. Ryder walks over grabbing my hand as we walk out of the house. The sparks shoot through my arm, giving me a shiver of excitement. Who knew that something so innocent like holding hands would make my heart flutter as much as it is now.

He opens the door for Carter so he can get in his car seat before opening my door letting me inside. He closes both doors before running to his side and getting in.

"So where are we going?" I ask.

"Don't you worry about it sweetheart, you just sit back and relax." He replies, smiling at me as he drives. Well, there's the charm he was talking about...

After about 15 minutes of driving, we pull up into a very fancy restaurant, "Ryder, this place is way too fancy, I.." I start, but he just hushes me, "Nothing is too fancy for you."

He smiles as he gets out, giving valet his keys before walking around opening my door and helping Carter out. We all walk through the doors and up to the hostess, who looks bored standing there. However, once she lays eyes on Ryder, she stands up straighter and fixes her shirt.

"I have a reservation for Williams," Ryder says, barely paying attention to her. She not so secretively checks him out, and I growl softly. He may not be mine, but he surely isn't yours honey!

Ryder squeezing my hand as the hostess grabs two menus and walks us to a table. She shakes her ass as we walk to the table. I sit down, putting Carter in the sit between myself and Ryder. The hostess bends over to pass us the menus, giving Ryder a good show of her boobs. Ryder just gives her a disgusted look, "Um, could you get your cleavage out of my face. You are making myself, my girlfriend, and my son very uncomfortable." He says, brushing her off.