-+-What Now?-+-

Chapter Twenty Nine...?

-+-

Things to lookout for...

(Y/N) = Your Name

(H/C) = Hair Color

(E/C) = Eye Color

(F/C) = Favorite Color

(S/F/C) = Second Favorite Color

[SONG]:Snowfield (Clannad soundtrack)

-+-

My computer just exploded with Notifications. Wow...And that new episode of MCD! That ending though...I know she would heal that boy! But Nicole's diary...wow emotions. XD Hope you enjoy! Oh! And by the way, this is a Laurence X Garroth X Aaron X Reader right? Well, don't worry! Aaron will come in soon. Hope you will like it! ~Kitty

-+-

Your POV

Me and Garroth ran though the portal and into the Over world. I panted and looked up at the sky. It was snowing.

"Well...that was kinda close." I said. There was a small silence. Garroth started blushing as if he had remembered something. He cleared his throat. I smiled bright.

"Uh...(Y-Y/N)?" Asked Garroth. He looked nervous.

"Yes, Garroth?" I asked.

"I should just tell you this..." He started. There was a silence for about five seconds. "I...I think I love you!" Then he ran up to me and kissed me! My eyes flew opened, shocked! I didn't know how to feel or what to do. I just kissed back. What kind of person would it make me to push away? We stopped kissing.

"G-Garroth?" I asked. I was blushing. So was he.

"S-Sorry! I just..." He started. I cleared my throat.

"So...what about them?" I asked.

"Huh? You mean...Laurence and Cora?" He asked. I nodded.

"Where are they? Why were you the only one to save me?" I asked.

"Well, we had a plan that Laurence and Cora would fight them off. But they said I'll be the one to save you. So, I did. And I guess they're still there?" Said Garroth.

"Where did you last see them?" I asked.

"We were on the stairs. A group of about seven or eight Shadow Knights came to attack us. Laurence and Cora fought them off. But the, Laurence turned full on Shadow Knight!" Said Garroth. I gasped.

"WHAT?!? NO! I need to go back!" I said walked up to the portal. Garroth grabbed onto my arm to stop me.

"(Y/N) don't go! If something were to happen to you, I would be a horrible person to let you go like that! So please, they're strong! They'll be fine. Trust me." He said in a sweet voice.

"But what if they're dead already?" I asked.

"Please...I can't lose you!" He said.

"B-But I can fight! I'm a Shadow Knight too!" I said.

"(Y/N)..." He started.

"F-Fine..." I said. "Your right I guess." Garroth sighed with relief. He must really care about me huh. I thought.