-+-But I already Love Someone!-+-

-+-
I love this song! I never use it though. I just got into it. And yes, you need to chose between Laurence, Garroth, or Aaron. Hope you enjoy! Bye! ~Kitty
-+-
Your POV
The queen took me to the bathroom to get me ready. But ready for what? She closed the bathroom door. The queen looked young. About the age of 25-30. She wore a long magenta dress and her hair was curled. She also had purple ears and tail.
"W-What is this all about?" I asked. She sighed.
"Well, my son is looking for a girl to marry." She said looking at the floor.
"B-But why me?! Why couldn't you chose a Lu'pine girl?" I asked. She sighed again.
"Well, the prince is very picky. And Zachary was forced to find the most beautiful girl he could find. Or he would be executed." She said.
"Why would you allow him to do this? Your his mom! Your the queen!" I shouted.
"You don't know Jason at all. I am forced to do this! We need to get you in your wedding dress." She said.
"Whoa whoa whoa! Already? I Don't even know him!" I said.
"Jason's orders (Y-N). The wedding will be tonight. When I'm done getting you ready you two can meet." She said. Before I knew it I was crying.
"B-But I already love someone." I said quietly.
"I'm sorry deer, but you must forget about him and move on." Said the queen.
"I can't just ignore my feelings for him! I will always love him..." I said. I felt a tear fall onto my hand.
"What's his name?" She asked. I hesitated.
"(Whoever you chose)..."I said.
"I'm so sorry. But...you must not mention him at all, to the King or the prince." She said. I sighed and stopped crying.
"Why?" I asked.
"Th-They will track him down and execute him." She said.
"W-WHAT?! WHY WOULD THEY THINK I WOULD STILL WANT TO MARRY HIM! OH! WELL JUST BECAUSE I KILLED (Y/N)'S LOVER, SHE WILL STILL MARY ME! BLAH BLAH BLAH!" I said sarcastically. I covered my eyes with you hands and cried.
"Come on deer, let's get you dressed." She said. I sat on. Chair and looked into a mirror in front of me. I sniffed and wiped my tears. She started to brush my hair.
"Why can't I just escape?" I asked as she brushed my hair.
"Jason will find you and throw you in the dungeons. The he will just end up marrying you just like nothing happened." She said.
"There must be some way I can get out if this!" I said. The queen started curling my hair.
"I'm afraid there isn't." She said.
"What if someone comes and saves me?" I asked.
"Lu'pine are a lot stronger than you think." She said.
"B-But I..." I started.
-+-
I will eat the prince's head off! I will not hesitate to! He needs to die! Forcing people to marry is wrong! Especially if you already have a Senpai! >:( Hope you enjoyed! ~Kitty
-+-