-+-Running Away From Fear-+-

Chapter one.

-+-

Things to lookout for...

(Y/N) = Your Name

(H/C) = Hair Color

(E/C) = Eye Color

(F/C) = Favorite Color

(S/F/C) = Second Favorite Color

[SONG]: Human (Nightcore)

-+-

Hi! As this story goes on I will put little messages right here to let you know what's going on. Anyways, hope you enjoy! ~Kitty

-+-

Your POV

I finally was able to get out of the Nether. I hated that place! I never wanted to be a Shadow Knight in the first place. As I rushed out into the world I looked around. I appeared in a forest. I have never seen a forest for many years. Suddenly I herd something come out of the portal from behind me. I started running. They wouldn't stop chasing me. I ran and ran for about five hours. No matter what I did they always would follow me.

"Get back here girl!" Said one of the Shadow Knights.

"You can't just leave when your the daughter of a Shadow Lord!" Said another.

I continued to run. I panted and was breathing heavy. I couldn't go very far any more. I never had ran for that long. I was really sore and tired. Suddenly, I looked back to see if I had lost them. Then when I turned around to watch where I was going, I tripped and fell on a tree root.

"Ahh!" I screamed as they were about to kill me. I closed my eyes and covered my face with my arms. Suddenly, I herd a slash of a sword and the cries of pain from behind me. I slowly turned around still covering my face. I was shaking, I was scared to find out what happened. I looked up and saw a guard with blond hair and blue eyes standing above me. He had saved me.

"W-W-Who are you?" I asked nervously. He reached out a hand to me so I could get up. I took his hand and he pulled me up.

"I'm Garroth. What happened to you?" He asked me.

"I-It's a long story." I said to him.

"Hm. I should get you to the lord." Said the guard.

"Huh? Y-You mean you'll let me into your village? B-But don't you recognize what I am?" I asked him.

"What? Your a mess that's what you are. Let me get you to my village." He said. He started walking expecting me to follow him. I hesitated.

"Come on! Don't you want to live? This forest can be dangerous at night. It's already sunset." Said Garroth.

"O-Okay." I said and caught up with him. I looked up at him. I couldn't get over his eyes. They were ice blue. He looked down at me and noticed I was looking at him. I turned my head quickly. He chuckled.

"What's your name?" He asked me.

"(Y/N). The daughter of the Shado-...you know what, never mind." I said.

"Hm. That's a pretty name." He said.

"T-Thank you." I said awkwardly. Then we reached the gates. A guard from the other side opened them. When we got in the village looked wrecked! The houses were all in ruins. I noticed that the path was broken. As we walked down the road I noticed a grave. It was very plain. We walked further and we came across more gates. He opened them and I walked inside. It was a very beautiful village. I noticed that it had a giant tree house in the distance.

"Wow!" I said with amazement.

"Welcome to Phoenix Drop!" Said Garroth to me.

-+-

Woo! Completed chapter! Hope you enjoyed it! If you came here for the Laurence X reader part then I recommend going to my Laurence X Reader book! I have two of them. You can of course stay here though. Anyways, see you in the next chapter! ~Kitty

-+-