how you met

Scott: You were running to school, hoping not to be late, when you rammed into someone.

"Sorry!" you apologised, hoping to get away. The person you ran into picked up the books you dropped. You looked up to see a cute boy with an uneven jawline. He noticed you staring and blushed, you immediately looked down in embarrassment.

"What's your name? I haven't seen you around here before." asked the boy, who looked to be your age.

"I'm Y/F/N  Y/L/N."  you introduced.

"Cool name! I'm Scott McCall."

****

Stiles: You were in biology class, not listening to the teacher pair you up with someone, because you were too busy worrying about the full moon. You are a werewolf, and you still can't control the shift. You gasped when you noticed your claws retracting.

"Ms. Y/L/N!"

You looked up to see the teacher glaring at you.

"I told you to go and sit with Mr Stilinski!" she shouted, pointing at a cute boy, with pale skin and dark brown hair. You nodded in embarrassment, and stumbled over to the table you were supposed to be working at.

"Hi! Wait— are those claws?!" whispered the boy, indicating to your claws.

"Um..no! It's just a prank to scare people..heheh..yeah.." you trailed off awkwardly.

He turned around to talk to the boy behind him, and you listened in on their conversation.

"My lab partner has claws!"

"Do you think she's like me; a werewolf?"

"Nope, I think she's a freaking unicorn!"

"I could check her sent, I'll be able to tell if she's a werewolf."

The boy turned and faced you. "Ever been attacked by an animal in the middle of the night?" he asked. You sighed.

"Wow, great way to be subtle! You're lucky I'm a werewolf." you replied sarcastically.

"Hey! Sarcasm is my thing!"

"I think you'll find it's mine!"

You two carried on arguing for a while, before going silent and just sitting there blushing.

"My name is Y/N, by the way!"

"I'm S-Stiles."

****

Derek: You were fighting against an alpha werewolf, and you could tell you were seriously injured. The alpha suddenly flew backwards, and slumped against a tree.

"What the hell?!" you wondered aloud, grabbing your bow, expecting to be attacked. When nothing came, you turned around, but only to see a sexy guy standing in front of you.

"Hey there." he said, grinning wildly, as if he had just won the lottery. You noticed him checking you out, and began to blush.

"Who are you? Why did you save me?"

"I'm Derek, and I saved you because, while you may be a hunter, you're still an ally to the supernatural now that you have changed your code." he explained.

You smiled, a genuine smile.

"Thank you."

****

Liam: You had decided to try out for the lacrosse team this season, and even though girls aren't aloud, you still thought you could persuade coach to let you play. Quickly, you got changed into your lacrosse wear, and walked outside. Coach strolled up to you.

"What do you think you're doing McCall?" asked the coach.

"Um— playing lacrosse?" you say in a 'duh' tone. He just stomped off. You sighed and began running like the coach had instructed. You were the fastest, along with a boy in your year called Liam Dunbar.

"So, what's your name again?" questioned Liam, continuously checking you out.

"I'm Y/N!" you replied, starting to do press-ups, while everyone else(apart from Liam) trailed along behind, at appalling speed. He grinned at you, and began doing press-ups too.

"Alright there lovebirds?" laughed a dark skinned boy, that you recognised as your friend Mason.

"Shut up!" you scolded.

****

Hope you guys enjoyed this part, I had fun writing it. I will be doing some fanfics soon, so stay tuned for those. :)
Xoxo