34th Imagine...

She's Growing Up...

Roc P.O.V

I sat in the dark living room waiting for Christina to sneak back into the house after she had snuck out. I had found out from Chris that she'd snuck out after Y/N and I told her she wasn't aloud to go.

The door slowly opened and slowly closed back. Her footsteps quietly walked up when I cleared my throat loudly. I musy have scared her because she let out a small yelp.

"Christina is that you?" I asked calm.

"I...err..umm" she mumbled. I turned on the light and looked at her while I still sat in my chair. I looked at ehr and she looked at me like she'd seen a ghost.

"I'm going to ask you this one time and one time only...you sneaking out my house to go to a party you aren't supposed to be at?" I asked getting up and walking towards a frighten Christina.

"Well see what had happened was..I had to finish my homework right" Christina said with a nervous smile.

I folded my arms and looked at her to finish her story.

"But my homework had flew out of the window! And you know I need to keep my name on the honor roll so I had to leave and go get it...and when I left this mob of people came! They were running around like crazy and I got side tracked because they kept asking me where their house is! So I had to take all 15-"

"CHRISTINA AUGUST SHUT THE HELL UP!" I shouted at her.

"DON'T SHOUT AT ME!"

"WELL DON'T DISOBEY ME!" I yelled back.

Christina and  I started arguing back and forth until we heard Y/N shout both of our names. We slowly turned and looked at her.

"When did you get here?" Christina asked.

"Shut your mouth" I said pointing my finger at Christina.

"NO! Both of you shut up! Now why are y'all yelling and shouting at 12 in the morning? Chres you have work and Christina you have school!" Y/N exclaimed.

"Becuase your child decided she wanted to sneak out the house, go to the party them come back with a stupid lie!" I said looking at Christina. Her mouth opened widen then she looked at Y/N.

"MOM I would never sneak out the house to-"

"Christina just stop. Go to bed because you have school" Y/N said rolling her eyes.

Christina looked at both of us then groaned. "I HATE EVERYONE IN THIS HOUSE!" She shouted and stomped up the rest of the stairs to her room. I sighed and dropped my head. I felt Y/N arms wrap around me and squeeze me tightly.

"What is her problem? Just the other day she was saying "I love you daddy!" every second of the day and playing with her dolls, now she's saying she hates everyone and sneaking out.." I sighed.

"It's called growing up, Chres...growing up" Y/N sighed.

"I swear I should have popped her in the mouth and she would have shut the hell up" I said shaking my head.

________