39th Imagine...

I Wished You Loved Me...

Your P.O.V

I ran up the steps of Roc's house and quickly knocked on his front door. I smiled, waiting for him to open the door. He had called my phone telling me to come over quickly because he had to tell me something important.

My heart starting beating faster as I heard his footsteps coming closer and unlocking the door. It swung open and his beautiful smile was the first thing I saw. "Come in!" he exclaimed, motioning my to come into the house. I quickly ran in and he closed the door behind me. "Upstairs!" he contined and grabbed my hand. My smiled got huge as we ran up the stairs into his bedroom.

We walked in as he let got of my hand. I jumped onto his bed then laid on my stomach, having my wrists prop my head up. "Ok, so whats so important you have to tell me?" I asked, wishing it was something I wanted to here.

He turned away and looked into his mirror, taking a deep breath.

What was he going to say to me?

Something good? Sad? Terrible?

Was he going to tell me he loved me? He had to. What else would he call me over for? I mean he was dress all nice and clean. He smelled like heaven. His teeth were extra white today and plus he had on the ring I bought him a long time ago as a hint for him to know I liked him.

So he must be saying he likes me.

"I met someone" he said turning around and smiling.  My smiled fadded away slowly and I looked at him confused. "W-w-what?" I asked as it came out with a slight laugh.

"I've met someone, you actually know her pretty well, Dorothy, shes on your basketball team" he said sitting next to me. "We've been asked to work together on a project and I've got to know her and shes pretty cool." he smiled.

I slowly nodded biting my lip.

"And tonight I asked her if she wanted to go out and eat and she said yeah, this is were you come in." he said all serious. "Do you think I should as her out?"

Hell no! You''re supposed to be the ONE ASKING ME OUT! NOT DOROTHY! ME! ME ! ME!

"I think you should. If your heart thinks so you go for it! She is a really nice girl and your a nice guy! You two would click" I smiled at him slowly. He smiled at me and jumped up. He held his arms out for a hug and I got up and hugged him back.

I laid my head on his chest with my eyes closed, squeezing him super hard. He hugged me back tightly and rested his head ontop of mine.

"Thanks, Y/N" he smiled, pulling away and smiling at me. "No problem at all! I should get going, I have to finish up on homework. Enjoy your date with Dorothy" I lied walking over to his door.

"I'll try" he winked at me. I rolled my eyes and did a fake laugh as I walked out his room and down the steps. I speed walked to my car as my eyes got teary. I snatched open my car door and threw myself into it, slamming the door back.

I wished you love me like I love you, Roc.

- - - - - - -