12th Imagine...

One in a Million~

"PUT ME DOWN!" you laugh as Roc spins you around in his arms. "Ok you asked for it" he says as he throws you on the couch while you continue cracking up. He looks at you confused while you continue to laugh like crazy.

"Y/N? You ok?" he asks sitting next to as you continue to laugh. Somethings taken over you and just made you laugh like a complete weirdo. Roc smiles and leans in to kiss you. As his lips touch yours you quiet down and enjoy the kiss.

Roc pulls back and smiles at you. "You good now?" he asks laughing. You lift up and smile. "Yeah" you giggle. "Baby you don't know what you do to me" you say moving cloer to Roc on the couch.

"What do yo mean?" he says low and moving closer to him. You shrug. "Know one else loves me like you do. My other boyfreind was just, well a person to me. But your love is like one in a million" you say looking into Roc eyes.

"That makes me feel special" he syas smiling and looking at you while turning red. "Don't feel shy about that" you giggle.

He looks down and laughs. "You give me a good feeling Y/N" he says  low and licking his lips. He cups your face and kisses you. You both fall back onto the couch. You have no idea what's in stored for tonight ;)

________________________

You like? Yes? No? Let me know in the comments and keep requesting :)