Chapter 14

"You know I love you rite" Treyton asked me I couldn't say anything I nodded I know he loves me he alway has. "Then why do this? Why hurt me like this?" he said his tone rising becoming more bitter by the second I asked myself why did I do this? Treyton loved me, he totally embarrassed himself for me, he treated Marcie like we were royal, and god he was the hottest guy in school. "I-I-I don't know" I said crying now he held me tight and rubbed my hair.

Treyton was always like this even when we were just friends we would argue and if I cried he would forget whatever we were fighting about and he'd comfort me. "I love you Treyton I do this will never happen again don't leave me again I'll be the perfect girlfriend please!" I was begging him,squeezing him, refusing to let him go. I really do love him honestly but I love Mitchell too I love them both but I love Treyton more. I heard him chuckle and smile down at me he kissed me hard on the lips I immediately responded "your not getting rid of me that easy" he smiled down at me.We cuddled in my bed and feel asleep this is what love feels like it.

*hour later*

"I loved you, you made me, hate me.

You gave me hate see?

It saved me and these tears are deadly.

You feel that?

I rip back, every time you tried to steal that.

You feel bad?

You feel sad?

Im sorry hell no fuck that!

It was my heart, it was my life, it was my start, it was your knife.

This strife it dies, this life and these lies.

These lungs have sung this song for too long, and its true I hurt to remember I loved you"

My phone went off playing my favorite Hollywod undead song "yes?" I said half awake into the phone without checking the ID."Hedoo Ahwex?" a very drunk Mitchell replied I groaned "Mitchell are you drunk" I asked I know he was.

"Pshk I drank don't" he said confidently I laughed "oh so you drank don't" I heard him chuckle "yeah pick me up sexayy thang" he said hanging up the phone. I laughed of course I had to he was drunk I woke up Treyton with a kiss he responded immediately "I could get used to that" I giggled and he smiled. "I got bad news babe" I said pouting he looked worried "what now?" he said groaning and fallinginto my chest. "We have to pick up a drunken Mitchell" I said running my hands through his hair he groaned again.

I got up and checked if my mom was home thank god she was "hey mommy I have to go help a friend out can you watch Marcie please?" I said with a puppy dog face. "Yes yes go help your friend" she said shooing me I smiled at her. Treyton was already at the door "do you seven know where he is?" he asked obviously annoyed "yes mr. Cranky there is only one bar that serves to minors" I said grabbing my keys and giving them to him since I didn't feel like driving. He gave me a look but didn't protest making me smile the real reason why I didn't want to drive is the memories that bar had.

*flashback*

How could he deny his own kid? He was so supportive! HE SAID HE LOVED ME! All over my Facebook people wrote whore slut and other mean words even my own best friend Camina. I went to the bar everyone talked about that gave drinks to anyone at any age as long as you don't tell the cops. I arrived at the place. It was this old broken down shack the windows were covered with so much dirt you couldn't see inside. It was originally called SassyKatz but it looked like Satz the inside wasn't any better the stools cushion had holes and the bar area had an obvious big problem but who cared when you just wanted to get drunk? "watcha want sweetheart" the bartender was big he had a ruffled looked and was sweaty as if the job was such a big work-out. "I wann get drunk fast" was all I had to say that's the last thing I remember before I blacked out. I woke up in a hospital room with tubes and iv stuck to me I almost killed my baby because of that asshole. I swore he would never hurt us again.

*present*

"uh..sweety?" Treyton said snapping me out of my thoughts I shook my head and looked at him he had a smile on his face. He's so oblivious on what he did to me he has no clue how hard it's been he's here when she doesnt wake up at 2am crying for no reason. When she doesn't have a dirty diaper during the school day, he wasn't there when Marcie wouldn't stop crying and I was home by myself scared at 16 And begging her to just shut up. I started crying I didn't even know it till he moved me to his side and held me "baby whats wrong?" he said softly in my ear. Why was I crying? He was hear now I just couldn't let the past go.

I refused to tell him and he didn't press the issue which is another thing I loved about him he didn't force me to tell what I didn't want too. I finally composed myself and fixed myself up, we went to go get my drunken ex boyfriend and the most confusing person in my life!

So I tried a new style hopefully it's better than before if it's short I'm sorry I'm writing on my itouch and I can't exactly tell lol. You guys know the drill Comment.Vote.Fan!