Chapter 4

*Mitchells POV*

Alex is probably the most amazing girl I know, her smile makes me breathless, her eyes tell a story and omg her voice just makes me alive. I know I've only known her for a week but hey romeo and juliet only knew eachother for 3 days I used to think love at first sight was make believe like santa but naw its real. When I saw her at my place of work I immediatly loved today "Alex your the one who ticked of the machine?" I saw a wave of panic cross her face for a moment it seemed to vanish I shrugged it off "your machine is claiming im a thief" she said with a pout she is a thief though she stole my heart and every thought I laughed at my thought and her cuteness. I punched in the code and I was just about to ask her on a date when I heard behind her "Mwommy dis?" I looked at her weird she picked up the little girl "um mitchell this is my daughter Marnie" I was taken back I had no clue she had a kid she looked really panicked. I didnt know what to do i meen I didnt care she had a kid honestly Im a little taken back "Mwommy he hold me?" the little girl said and reached her arms out to me I was honestly flattered. "Honey you cant just go to strangers" Alex said nervously. "I dont mind at all" I smiled that heart throbbing smile at her and took Marnie. She cuddles up to me "shes really beautiful" I said to Alex. "Im not a whore" was her reply I was honestly taken back. Why would that be what she says? Did I do something that made her think that I thought that. Stuff happens you know condoms slip and break. "I never thought that honestly I didnt look I get off at 1 why dont I take you and Marnie out please" I begged "pweases mwommy pweassse" yes she was on my side. Alex bit her lip gosh she was so cute I smiled "oh fine" she said. I gave her back to her mother and she had a big smile on her face. They went she looked back at me I smiled. I know not many guys would be ok with this and im not saying that I wanted to have girl with a kid i meen it wasnt my vision. But you know what when you want a girl i meen really want a girl you accept her besides everyone has there secrets including me.

____________________________________________________________________________

OMG so mitchell has a secret what is it? I dont know....okay yeah I do lol I always know mwahahaha so you guys if you want more you have to coment and please fan me I have 3 and you know what i love those 3 people just because they fanned me lol! Also check out my new story "And they say vampires dont have a heart...." and im about to start a new story I think a love story so yeah COMMENT VOTE AND FAN ME I love you you sexy ass readers <3 <3 <3

the girl on the side is Marcie isnt she just cute?