Chapter 2

"What!?" Sam screamed as I stared at Mr. Lancer like he grew another head.

"He can't be serious going to the ghost zone is suicide." "Calm down Mrs. Manson. It has come to the school board's attention that while the school is one of the most attacked place in Amity not many students know much about ghost or how to defend themselves against these creatures."

"He says that like we're some kind of mindless beasts! We'll I got a few choice words about that." I sighed as Phantom continued to rant and swear up a storm as Mr. Lancer continued "So Danny's parents offered to take us to the Ghost Zone for the weekend to study the different ghosts and teach you how to defend yourself against one if you need to."

The whole class started to talk to each other the nerds sounded excited to see such amazing scientific specimens (their words, not mine and boy was Phantom getting loud) but scared to of being attacked and hurt by the much more powerful ghosts. Dash was going on about after he learns how to fight ghost he would be joining Phantom in his fights while Kwan and the other jocks looked on with awe. "He sure is full of himself. This is one of the reasons I am so glad I'm not actually a guy." "Hey! We aren't all like that. Though I must agree with you on the fact that he is really full of himself. I mean why would I want to work with him. He is a no good bully and he shoves you in lockers!" "Cause he's an A listener and a cool kid." Phantom just made a huffing noise. That was when Tucker and Sam turned to me.

"What are we going to do?" Sam asked in a low whisper while glaring at Paulina who was going on about how she gets to see her true love and how he was going to swoop in, fly her away to marry her as soon as they were together again. (Phantom was gagging and I was internally laughing at him)
"Stock up on anything we may need as best as we can. I'll get the weapons while Sam you get medical kits and grab food and water. Mostly food since the Ghost Zone has water nearby most of the time."

Which was true as we discovered that ghost needed little food as long as they had access to ectoplasm but need to drink water once a day or they would get really weak.

"Tucker can you get some extra clothes and those modified Spector Deflectors."

They had changed the scan in the deflectors not to hurt any of the friendly ghosts. It took a while and by the time they were done I was glad to no longer be zapped.

"Also start making plans for any possible situation." "Ah come on what could happen?" "Great thanks, Tucker now you jinks us again."

Sam hit Tuck in the head while I prayed to anyone listening to ignore Tucker's idiocy.

"Lord of the Flies people! Quite down. Now I know you're all very excited and maybe even a little scared," here he glanced at us and the other nerds, "but that is no reason to be so loud and rowdy especially when we are about to get two new students."

Whisperings broke out again seemed like everyone had forgotten that we were getting new students.

"I hope they're not ugly nerds or a weird freak like Mason." Paulina whispered to Star who nodded and looked pale at even the thought of someone being uncool and ugly or even worse like Sam Manson I mean heaven forbid there be another one like her. (Oh, you noticed that little sarcasm there well very good job)

Sam was glaring at them while Tucker was busy on his PTA making plans for what to do in case something what wrong on this trip.

"Now class I want you to give them a warm welcome and try to help them get situated. I already picked two of you to show them around and be their partner for the field trip."
Some people whined and complained at this until Mr. Lancer gave a pointed look.

"Valerie you will be one and Danny you the other." "Why us Mr. Lancer?" Val asked with Paulina quick to agree, "Yeah like they're going to turn them into weirdos if they aren't already." Soon the whole class was fighting and yelling about this. "Enough already! The choice is final and to answer your question Mrs. Grey I chose you and Mr. Fenton because you both had some struggles with your grades but persevered and are now straight A students."

Which was true over the last two years I had managed to raise my grades by lots of studying and hard work but luckily it had become easier to fight ghost so they didn't take up as much time.
"Also you are both very level headed and aren't prone to making judgments based on appearances. Forthore more your parents are ghost hunter's and I had hoped they could explain more about ghost for them."

"That makes sense but maybe you and Val should tell them instead." "That is a good idea. I'll ask Val about it." Suddenly, the doors opened to reveal two girls and all the boys drooled. (Except Kwan who was wrapped around Star's finger but they were a good couple for each other) These girls were about 5'9" maybe 6' and both had long hair down to the middle of their backs. That was where the similarities ended. The first girl who entered was about an inch taller than the other and had fiery red slightly curly hair and hard green eyes. She wore black pants that had a tear in the knee and a white t-shirt and black fingerless gloves. Combat boots completed the image. She had muscles but was otherwise skinny. She kinda reminded me of a soldier or a drill sergeant. The other girl was the complete opposite from her hair to her clothes. Where the first girl had a slight tan this girl had ivory skin and white hair so white it seemed to glow blue. She had soft blue eyes that shined with happiness as she looked down at the bundle in her arms. I could barely make out a small black paw and little furry ears. She wore a light blue long sleeve shirt mixed with purple that cut off right above her belly showing her belly button. She wore low hanging blue jeans that had light green grass stains up and down the legs with tears in them as well as a white belt. That was when I noticed they had a little dirt on their hands and a little on their faces.

"Sorry about being late Mr. Lancer. We found these little guys being chased by a big dog and someone just had to stop and help them. She also decided we had to take them with us." the redhead said glaring at the other girl who smiled and scratched one little kitten behind the ears causing it to purr loudly.

She unwrapped him and we all got a good look at him and I struggled not to aw with all the other girls. (Even Sam did which got her a lot of weird looks but she loves plants and animals so not that surprising) The little ones were so small, one a little smaller than the other. They were both black and white on their chest and paws. The bigger of the two had white that went up over his shoulder and up his nose while the other only had a little on his nose. They blink their green-gray eyes at us before they curled back up to the girl and fell asleep. (I mentally cooed along with the others while Phantom snickered)

"It's alright Mrs..." "Meian. Zero Meian." Zero said with a look to the class gauging our reactions I guess. "My name is Vita Ercole Novello. I haven't thought of names for these two yet though." "Well, I'd like to wish you both a warm welcome here to Amity Park. Now if you could please tell us a little bit more about yourselves then we'll start today's lesson." "Thank you, Mr. Lancer. As I said my name is Vita. I guess we moved here to get away from the big cities and we were curious about the ghost rumors going around our school in Wisconsin about this town."

"Plasmus is up to no good again." I nodded my head in agreement. Whatever, Vlad was planning had to be important and most likely involved this upcoming field trip. Why he needed these two I don't know but I plan to find out. Sam and Tucker had stiffened in their seats obviously coming to the same conclusion.

"I like growing plants and animals." Sam perked up. "I also love sour candy and don't care for bullies."

At that part her eyes became hard and there was a dangerous glint in them that told you not to mess with her but as soon as it was there it was gone.

"Like I said my name is Zero Meian but just call me Zero. Make any jokes about my name and you won't like the outcome. I like chocolate and video games but don't like people who hurt my family." "Thank you, girls, now you will be staying with Mr. Fenton and Mrs. Grey for the rest of the day and until you get use to the school. Mrs. Novello would you sit next to Mr. Fenton," I raised my hand, "and you can sit next to Mrs. Grey."

Val raised her hand too. As soon as we were all seated lesson started.