Prologue

In the heart of the ghost zone lay a single Clock Tower hidden only to be found by those who already know where it is. Though it appeared abandoned, with only clocks as residents, two residents lived there. They both were ghosts. The first of them was currently watching his circular screens in them he saw the fate of two children one a human girl with hair as dark as a raven's feathers and sparkling sapphire eyes and a ghost boy with similar features only his hair whiter than snow and eyes of bright neon green. He saw them stuck in the same body though their thoughts were all their own and how much a toll it was on there minds and souls. This ghost, Clockwork was his name, watched as the scenes unfolded revealing two new faces he could not recall both girls of a similar age. One a skinny slightly muscled, tan skinned girl with fiery, red hair and green eyes stood alongside an even skinnier girl skin the color of ivory, hair so white it seemed to glow with a blue tint similar to her electric blue eyes. Clockwork watched on as these children faced their hardest challenge yet.

"All is as it should be." he said with a frown not sure of his own words as he turned to look where the other occupant of the tower lived.

Through the door sitting in an empty room sat only two items, a small table in the shape of a clock gear and a dented thermos. In the thermos was one of the most evil ghost to ever exist sealed inside for his crimes to never be released or so it would seem. From deep within two red eyes twinkled with malicious gleam with a matching fanged smirk

"Oh Danny did you really think this was over."

Many miles away in the human world a halfa named Danny Fenton sat straight up in bed in a cold sweat shaking from a nightmare she could not recall.