It's a Love-Hate Relationship *7*

Start from the beginning

"You two are so weird," Amaya said while chuckling.

"Shut up," Jayden and I muttered at the same time, making her grin.

"This is going to be fun."

About half an hour later, some girl came up to us after staring at Jayden for five minutes straight. I looked at her and almost laughed. She was pulling down her skin tight shirt, and pulled her mini skirt up more to show her pale orange legs. Tacky makeup was on her face, and her bleach blond hair fell right above her shoulders.

"Slut," I muttered when she walked past Amaya and I. 'Maya nodded in agreement as the girl started flirting with Jayden.

"Too bad she doesn't know he's a father," Amaya murmured.

I chuckled when Jayden pushed her away in disgust, and she immediately glared at me.

"What the fuck are you laughing at?" she asked, still glaring at me.

"Your pathetic attempt to make him one of your fuck buddies," I replied, glaring right back at her.

"Yeah, right. You're just a filthy little slut that's jealous that I can get any guy I want," she retorted.

I froze, remembering what Macon had called me. Luckily the blond bimbo didn't notice, but she did notice Valentine.

"Is that one of the kids you got from one of the guys you fucked? Where are the others?"

"There are no others," I muttered darkly.

"Like I'll ever believe that. So who did that thing come from? Guy number twenty?"

Amaya grabbed my arms as I tried stepping closer to the bitch. "October, she's not worth it," she mumbled quietly so only I could hear.

"My son came from the only guy I've slept with," I growled through gritted teeth, wanting to go rip the girl's head off.

"Really? Then where is he?"

"Right next to you."

Something clicked in her head, and when she looked at Jayden, he pushed her away from him and walked towards Amaya and I.

I turned around and walked away from her, about to blow up. She was the fucking slut, not me. Hell, I never even dated anyone because I never wanted to become anything like her when I grew up. I heard Amaya mumbled something to Jayden before she stood in front of me, making me stop.

"October, give me Valentine for a little bit," she said while looking at me cautiously and holding out her hands.

I hesitated before letting her hold him and take me to one of the couches.

"You need to calm down, 'kay?" When I didn't say anything, she shoved her brother towards me and sat on one of the recliners next to the couch. "Do what I told you to!" she told him quietly.

He told her something in a hushed tone before pulling me onto his lap and pressing his lips to mine. I froze, but slowly started to kiss back. He pulled away maybe a minute later, and looked at me. "Better?"

"No, that bitch needs her ass kicked," I mumbled while glaring at the ground. I got up and looked over at Amaya before saying, "Let's finish finding things and go."

She silently nodded, knowing I was in a bad mood, and got up.

When we got home, everyone else but Chris was there, and Dazy had finished making supper.

I ignored them, grabbed some Mike's Hard Lemonade, and went straight up to my room. After making sure the door was locked behind me, I turned on music and started drinking the few bottles I brought with me. "Everyone hates me," I mumbled while pulling a razor blade out of my nightstand. No one knew about it, and never found it. I haven't used it since before the rape, which immediately brought back bad memories. "They all think i'm a worthless slut," I growled, glaring at the blade as I held it over my wrist. "They know everything is my fault, and they never do anything about it." Without hesitation, I slid it over my wrist a few times and stared at the warm red blood as it seeped out of the wounds. Someone tried opening the door, and called my name a few times, but I ignored them while finishing the rest of the bottles. They continued to pound on the door, so I hid the razor blade somewhere they'd never look, and sat on my bed. My head began to throb, and without realizing it, I started sobbing. 'Craig is right, I am lost in darkness again,' I thought as Lost In Darkness came on. Chris is going to find out, and he's going to try putting me in counsoling, which makes the person want to put me on 'happy pills'. The blood started soaking through my jeans, and someone broke the door, making it swing open.