Chapter 1 Lucky, right?

I don't remember the last time I was in the forest...

I know that mom used to take me there for a play day. She would tell me about diferent flowers and trees and how they needed sun and love to grow just like me.

But now it seemed that only memories about her were being erased. Only the darkness of the forest was left to think about...

As I limped through uneven ground between the trees I couldn't stop thinking about him.

'What if he decides to find me? Will he even notice that I'm not home?'

Home....

The word seemed distant.

Home is suposed to be a place of comfort, safety and love. Not a prison.
Home is a place when you can open your bedroom door and not get a black eye as a good morning sign.

Stoping for a second I looked at my beer feet. Only shoes I had were left at 'prison'.

Shit. How could I not think of shoes?

Well, my clothes didn't look like I was prepairing either.

My fingertips reached for the edge of a dirty dress which used to be white. Used to... It was my moms summer dress. And now it became a prison uniform.
But I had to stop thinking and start doing.

My left foot was in mid air when a distant howl rumbled in the forest.
I froze.

He knows now.

------------------------------------------------------------

My breathing was uneven, my hart was going like 130 beats per minute and my legs were burning like hell.

After the howl, it seemed that my body turned on the panick mode. Only thing running through my mind was 'Run, Carter! He's comming!'

I was sure he was in the forest. Didn't even looked behind, not once, to see wat was or wasn't behind.
And so I ran, like a wild animal, like a pray.
Everything around me started to turn into blur from the shallow breathing. I had to slow down or keep running and pass out.

Of corse, with my luck, as the thougth about slowing down came to my mind, my foot got cought onto something and I fell full force face forward.

'Yeah...Lucky, right?' Was the last words in my mind before blacking out.

SOOOO, DECIDED TO CONTINUE THE STORY NOW THAT I HAVE MORE TIME. HOPE YOU'LL ENJOY :)
LIKE, COMMENT :*