Prologue

I can't take this anymore...I just can't...

It hurt every single place on my body while I tried to stand from a kitchen floor. Nearly four hours ago my father..no let me skratch that...the man whom I unfortunetely share my DNR beat the crap out of me, because he didn't like the food I made for him. He left me in a pudle of blood when I blacked out.

I could still feel his fists conecting with my ribs...his legs kicking my legs and head while I desperately tried to cover myself.

This abuse continued since my mother died eight years ago. I was 9. I still couldn't understand how I was still alive....8 years of this hell should have killed me allready.

I slowly lifted myself and stood up. My legs wobbled as I took small steps towards the stairs. After good twenty minutes I reached my room panting for air and keeping my right hand on my ribs. Couple of them seemed to be broken.
I walked inside the bathroom in my room and took a fearfull glance at the mirror.
Gasp escaped my lips...
The right side of my face was almost black and the left one had some scraches on it. My hair was a mess, stuch in places with dried blood. Great...

Tears prickled in my eyes as I watched a hopless girl, all brused up staring back at me.
'Thats it' I thought.

In a couple of minutes I grabed a few t-shirts, jeans, all the bathroom stuf that I needed and headed to the front door. The DNR sharer seemed not to be anywhere in the house. Thank God...

As I took my first step out of the house, a little smile dind it's way into my face.

'Finally... I'm free."

-----------------------------------------------------------
IT'S JUST A SMALL STAR THAT YOU ALL COULD KNOW HOW IT ALL STARTED.
I HOPE YOU LIKE IT.
I'LL TRY TO WRITE EVERY WEAK, CHAPTERS WILL BE LONGER THEN THIS ^^
LIKE, COMMENT :*