Chapter 21

Chapter 21

Demi’s SIDE:::

Anyare sa date namin ni Rico??? Wag na baka kiligin lang kayo..

Kung ako nga kinilig kayo pa.. ang sweet naman kasi ni Rico..

Tapos umualan pa?? oh di ba niyakap nya ko para mainitan kasi super ginaw nako when we played under the rain…

(A/n: just Read nALANG kwento nila demi sa next series nito)

Hinatid naman na ko ni Rico sa bahay take note holding hand pa.. aww kilig naman ako.. oh diba..

“Demi...” He was holding my hand parin...

I felt some chills on my spine. ..

Super kilig moment..

 I didn't know what to do.

 Oh For Pete's sake.

Kinikilig ako.

Obvious ba? HAHAHA. I was unable to reply. But then he broke the silence.

“Huwag kang mabigla. I think, now's the right time. We both know that we do like each other. Since sa Philippines pa diba? Now that I've found you again, di na ako muling mawawala. Promise ko yan!

Can you give me the chance to prove how much I love you?

Could you be my girlfriend?" :o :o

Okay. It's like the world had stopped revolving.

Ano bang sasabihin ko? WAAAA. Tongue-tied.

“Yes.” :-[

“Thank you.” He hugged me. And we kissed.

“I love you.” He whispered.

Ivy’s SIDE:::

Umulan noong araw na nagwish ako..

Tingnan nyo naman pati si Mother Nature gusto na ko magmove-on..pwera nalang dito sa puso ko..*sabay turo sa left chest*

1 week had passed.

Totally useless, that's me. For the past few days. I wasn't talking to anyone.

I was totally avoiding Ivan at school and when he visits me at home. I'll instruct Demi to tell him I'm sick. I think he did believe my excuse or so I thought.

I just didn't had the strength to see him.

I think, he got the message. He stopped visiting. It was bit of a relief for me. AND I don't know why.

I'm slowly moving on.

Seriously. HAHAHA. The effort I'm engaging myself in, made it a lot better. O0

Another week had passed.

I can absolutely say.

I'm ready to open my heart for him. :)

I still do love Matt but not as much as I loved him before. I cried out loud all my pain.

 Discarded every thing he gave. You know the rest.

For the first time in my entire life here in California, I am excited to go to school.

I ate my breakfast. Dashed to school.

I saw him at his usual seat. Beside mine. I was really ecstatic. :)

“Good Morning Van-Van..!” I greeted him with a big smile on my face. I saw him smile back. Whoa. I missed that.

That made my day.

“Good Morning Vy, I missed you.” Whoa. Cheesy.

First and second period was fine. I'm really in the mood today. Guess what? I had a perfect score in the quiz. Way to go Ivy..!!

“Let's grab some food to eat, Vy... We have a lot to talk about.”

 That made me nervous and shivver... He was so serious.

“O-okay.”

We went to the cafeteria. It's really jampacked, as always. We sat on a table that has 2 chairs only.

Parang date lang hahaha..

“Wait a minute.. Where's Demi and Rico?”

“Don't you know? Sila na kaya. So maybe they're lovey-doveying somewhere here.” ;D

“That girl, she didn't told me. I am her bestfriend. Doesn't she know that?” That girl will pay. HAHAHA. >:D Saddist.

"Vy..

Demi, told me you weren't talking to anyone. So maybe. JUSt maybe, she did respect your privacy and just waited for the right time to tell it to you.”

“Ganun?”

“Sorry for breaking the news to you. Dapat pala siya.” Right.

“It's okay. Thanks anyway.”

“Vy... Let's go out after school!”

“Where?”

“The beach”. Beach again? HAHAHA.

“No. :P You might leave me again.” I still could vividly remember that day when I got lost. Bad experience. Trauma nga yata eh..

“I won't leave you. NEVER.”

Double meaning ba yun???

“Well then, okay.” Then the bell rang. I stood up, because it's 3rd period and he's not my classmate in Science.

“Bye! See you later.” I kissed him on the cheeks and I saw him froze. HAHA.

What could happen in our date?