Prolounge

****

Prologue

Being HURT is part of LOVING..But Ending is the Best part of LOVING....

What if the one you love left you???Is there something you can do??

 Moving on maybe the answer. But then, you can't..cause youre still stuck with him..stuck on the moments with him..and it’s because

YOU STILL LOVE HIM..

BUT…

There's still a chance just to move on with the past... All you need is someone not for REBOUND….

BUT…

Someone who's worthy to ease the pain and the right one to spend his time with you forever..till eternity..just to prove that love isn't just temporary madness, and that love is real…

Just what I said a while ago BEING HURT IS PART OF LOVING...

Love always have conflicts...Struggles came. ....Just for her to move on and to find a new one that is worthy to love for..

BUT..

What if HE came back.. and Now she found a new one..yet ..she still love that guy who first broke her heart  yet she also loves that guy who catch her from being hurt..She has to choose because she can’t love two man at a time..

Will it be her ex which she still loves or her present whom she's with now?

(whooo nosebleed kagad..haha enjoy reading..commenting.. and vote pls..)

He left me without any reasons..

I thought it was the end of my world.

Now He’s back..

And, I'm so confused.

I was with Matt that time… But He left me..yet I still Love him

And now I also love Ivan..

Whom will I choose the one who I really Love but broke my heart or the man who Love’s me and the one I love too???

----Ivy

I healed her from being hurt..

I eased the pain inside her..

I loved her with all of my heart..

Cause..She’s my LIFE..

But then, he came back..the one he really love but broke her heart..

Will she choose me as her man?

----Ivan

I left her for some important reason.

But when I came back, everything's become complicated now…

She’s now with someone..

She was mine first,and  I'll make her mine again.

But..

Will she choose  me again to be with her till the end..?

 :-\

---Matt