Mixing It Up (A BoyxBoy)

Well heres my first BoyxBoy i hope you like it!

Chapter 1:

Falling in love with a Werewolf might not have been the smartest thing I could have done. But in reality you don’t get to choose the one you love. We don’t choose love, love chooses us.

Your probly wondering how I fell in love with this Werewolf and why I did, well let let me explain. Let me welcome you to my own personal love story.

____________________

Last month I met Seth Reiner, yes even his name is sexy. Well back to the point, I decided to go to this new club called Enchantment. This was where all the supernatural beings go. No matter what race you are I heard they all got along here and sometimes got a little intimate if you know what I'm saying.

This place was a toss up of  bright flashing lights, the sweating dancing bodies writhering on the dance floor, and the exoctic looking waiters swaying around with trays of food.

My enhaced vampire senses abosrbed the smell of sweat, sex, and lust. Just looking at the scantidly clad dancers dancing seductivily to the beat of the music made my pants a little too tight around the groin area. And since it was the night of the full moon every supernatural beings and I do mean everyone is in heat.

I jumped back quickly as a werepanther was slammed against a wall with his partner starting to dry humping him. I guess you don’t need a private area to do diminish your sexual needs. Shaking my head with a slight grin on my tan face I headed to the bar since I felt my dry throat beginning to quench with thirst.

Oh I bet your wondering how I’m tan. It’s simple, all that vampires are allergic to the sun or we sparkle bullshit is just that. Bullshit. No, the sun does not really affect us at all just makes us a little tired since we vampires perfer the night instead. Well I prefer the sun since I liked to try to act as human as possible. So that meant tanning on the hot California beach and looking at the yummy surfers in their tanned glory.

Using my large intimidating size I made my way to the long wooden area of the bar covering most of the wall. The bartender, a gorgues male vampire, moved with grace almost like he was floating.

“What can I get you gorgues,” the bartender asked with a smirk on his pale face.

I chuckled slightly, “A O postive.”

The bartender quickly moved to the fridge beside him and took out a bottle of blood and rapidly put in the microwave to warm it up. In seconds my drink was presented to me with a flirty wink.

“Is that all or would like some of me too?”

I let out a deep laugh, “I’ll keep that in mind.” After paying the bartender I put in a quick tip in the jar beside him and moved to the dance floor. My hips swaying on their own to the hipnotic beat. I came there looking for some loving and I planned on getting it.

************************************

So 5 votes or comments and i'll upload tomorrow ;)