Home sweet home, right?...

Lucy's POV:
Lisanna and I went back to magnolia yesterday evening, Sting stayed at Sabertooth. And right now I was on my way to Fairytail, a bit scared about how everybody will react, because I'm sure they all read the Weekly Sorcerer.

I was standing at the front doors, deciding to open them or going through the back. I felt nervous, after a while I decided to just use the front door, when I opened them, everybody looked at me and remained silent. It was so awkward.. I quickly went to the bar where Mira sat, and she came to me with a serious face. "Lucy, I think we need to talk." She started, she signed me to follow her, we went to the kitchen and when she turned around she sighed, "were you drunk?" I looked at her confused, "Uhm no?" Her eyes became wide, she made a step towards me and lifted my hair to look at my neck, her eyes became even wider and she gasped. "Did he, did he really?" Then she whispered, "mark you?!" I nodded my head. And Mira shook hers. "Oh god Lucy, Natsu will not like this!" My eyes became wide, and I looked at her, "so that's what all this fuss is about? That NATSU wouldn't like it? I'm sorry but I don't care what he thinks, he isn't my boss! I'm in love with Sting and he just has to accept that!!" I was getting mad. "Look Lucy it's just that.." " NO" I almost screamed, " I don't care! I'm in love with him and if you guys won't support me with that then that isn't my problem! I want to be in a relationship with him, no wait, I already am in a relationship with him, so you just have to deal with that! I don't care if he's from another guild! He's the man I love and I expect from you guys that you will support me with that!!" Mira looked at me with a touched face, and wish peers, "you really love him huh?" My face softened, "yeah, I do." She grabbed my hand, "look, I'll tell you what happened."

Mira told me the whole story, actually the guild was happy for me to find a man, but then Natsu came raging in screaming about how he would beat up Sting with his own fists, everybody who tried to calm him could expect a fist of flame in their face, nobody but Happy could speak with him. He left the guild and never returned, everybody was worried that he went off to hurt me or Sting. But he came back a couple of hours before me, and swore that he'll beat up anybody who approved of this. The jerk!
So now I'm here sitting with Cana Mira en Erza as protection, telling about what happened and how it happened, but most important of all; how Sabertooth reacted!
They were all in an awe that Sabertooth reacted like that, they tought just like me that they wouldn't approve.

With Natsu not being in the guild, everybody was congratulating me and asking me questions about my job, and my mark. Then I saw Gajeel, he came to me and scoffed. "Now you'll smell like that idiot from Sabertooth everyday, it's making me nauseous already." I laughed, "sorry Gajeel!" Then he ruffled my hair, "congratz anyway." I was touched by how sweet Gajeel was acting today, normally he would just nod or call me Bunny Girl. Then Wendy came to me, "wow! Sting-san marked you! That's so sweet!" I giggled at her cuteness, "It might come in handy!" I looked at her with a confused face, "when a dragon slayer mates, he or she is connected to that person, which means that when you or Sting-san is in trouble you can teleport to each other and help each other out!" I looked at her, "wow! I never knew that!" She giggled. "Well you know now!"
Then everybody became silent...

________________________________________
Uhhh why would they become silent? Maybe because natsu is arriving? Or maybe master Makarov did a strip show?
YOU'LL READ IT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!

Hey guys!!
Sorry i didn't update for so long, I kinda forgot 😂 but I'm back now! And I hope to finish the next chapter before the weekend!

Yasmin-senpai