Celebrating

(This is during the morning after the party)
Lisanna's POV:
When I woke up, I felt something warm around me, I looked down and saw to very muscular arms around me, turned my head around slightly and saw that it was Rogue, I panicked, 'did we do something? Has something happened?' Then it all came back to me;

~flashback~ (nobody's POV)
Rogue and Lisanna were walking back from Sabertooth after a really fun night. Lisanna had checked out that afternoon at the inn, but then she saw the news and went to Sabertooth, so Rogue said she could spend the night with him, when Rogue opened the door Lisanna was in an awe, she found his house beautiful! A little gloomy but the furniture was abselutely gorgeous! She turned to him, "your house is beautiful!" Rogue chuckled. "Thanks." Rogue led Lisanna to the kitchen, and gave her something to drink, when they finished their drinks Lisanna walked to the guest room, it was very different from the rest of the house, it was light colored and really fresh.  She heard him chuckle behind her, "you're probably asking yourself why this room suddenly is so light colored?" She looked at him surprised, "how did you know?" He came closer and answered, "Sting sometimes stays here, but he hates black." Lisanna giggled and was touched by the fact that he did all this for his friend. Rogue came closer to her and now his face was just inches away from hers, not that it mattered. She felt his arms wrap around her waist, she memorized the warmth of his hands, and the way he made her feel safe. Then she felt his lips brush against hers. She slowly started to melt into the kiss, it was a kiss full of passion and love. One she wished it would never end, when they pulled away, Lisanna almost immediately closed the gap between their lips again, he deepened the kiss, licking her bottom lip for entrance, when she opened up he explored every inch of her mouth. He successfully leaded her to the bed, and lied down.

Lisanna was lying in Rogues arms, Rogue was stroking her hair, then Lisanna's soft voice spoke up, "Rogue?" Rogue looked down to her, "yeah?" She smiled at him, "I love you." Rogue chuckled, "I love you too."

About 5 minutes had passed, and Rogue spoke up again, "Lisanna, do you want to be my mate?" Lisanna looked up at him, "I'd love too." He brought his head to her neck, "This might sting a little," then she suddenly felt a stinging pain in her neck, but instead of feeling more pain, she felt Rogues magic. It felt safe, and with that they fell asleep.

~End Flashback~

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi guys!! Sorry for the short chapter!!
But I gave you guys some roli because I had a pinkie sense that you needed some of it! Because I did! Isn't it just like SO SUPER CUTE that rogue and Lisanna have a relationship?! I think so too!! Lucy thinks the same way for sure!! But... Would Natsu and the rest of Fairytail also be happy for them?
More of it in the next chapter!

~Yasmin-Senpai