.

I sit on a bench and wait for her. I was looking at her pictures and just couldn't stop thinking about how pretty she is and damn I blew my opportunity with her.

"You had it?" I hear her scream from a not so far distance, I look up from her phone and notice how mad she is. I know if she was closer to me she'll beat me up, for sure, no doubts.

"Hmm.. Yes." I mumble and bite my lower lip as I look down.

"Okay now give it to me." She simply smiles and waits for me to give it to her but I came up with a better idea. I smirk and stand up, walking close to her.

"Why should I?" I say as I step a bit closer to her and keep the smirk on my face.

"Oh no, you are not playing any little games with me, just give it to me." She looks at my hand that I am using to hold her phone but before she could think to take it from me I place it on my hoodie's pocket. She is sneaky, but I'm smart too.

"Oh come on, its gonna be fun." I wink at her and notice how much anger she is showing at the moment but I have to say it made her cuter. A little girl trying to make me scare, so cute. The way her lips are pouted, her eyes are narrowed, and her nose scrunched up, she is so... Perfect.

"Yeah, when I'll start beating you up it's gonna be really fun." I chuckled and started to run, "Catch me if you can!" I yell at her and she starts running after me. Damn she runs fast. She is about to catch me but she trips on top of me so we both fall, and she is on top of me. Which I like.

"Ouch!" she runs her hand through her head.

"Hey!" I simply smile at her and she glares at me. She is about to stand up but I grab her by her waist and pull her down bringing her back down but closer, so now our noses are almost touching, they are brushing each other.

"Let me go!" She starts to whine and hit me on the chest. Strong and fast, the type to be scared of, but the most wanted.

"Nope." I keep smiling. I spin her so now I'm on top of her and lick my lips.

"Would you just please give me my phone?" She as she frowns and she gives up knowing her little hits won't help her.

"Okay, but you are gonna have to earn it." I smirk and it obviously made her more mad. She will eventually turn red like our english teacher.

"Huh? Ugh fine but how?" She looks around trying not to look into my eyes which I clearly don't know why. Does she like me? I smile at the thought of that and she just raises her eyebrow at me and looks at me like I'm crazy.

"Kiss me and no it can't be a sma..." I get cut out by her crashing her lips with mine.

I instantly kiss her back not waiting to taste her perfect lips, I lick her lips wanting to her to open them, which I think she might not give, but shockingly she does. Our tongues start to roll together and I have to say this kiss was perfect. She bites my lip and I try not to let out a moan but she notices and she smirks while kissing me.

We break the kiss and I stared at her beautiful eyes, I guess.... I guess I do like her, I don't want to sound girly but she is so different from the other girls from school and everywhere I mean they all just want to kiss me and tell the whole world but she doesn't she is different and she makes me ... Happy for some reason, I like her... I like her a lot.

She pushed me from the top of her while I was thinking and stood up. I stand up and fix my hair and shirt.

"My phone please." She stretched her hand waiting for me to give her back her phone.

"Here." I placed her phone in her hand and smiled. She smiled too but she shook the smile right away and started walking. Oh no, she is not going to leave like she always does, leaving without a goodbye or one last glance... Damn I feel like a girl.

"Oh no, you are not leaving without a goodbye." I grab her hand and stop her from walking.

"Excuse me?" She turns around and raises her eyebrow questioning me.

"Didn't you knew its rude not saying goodbye?" I give her a fake serious look and she giggles.

Wait did she just giggled?!! This is the first time I have ever heard her giggle, she is so cute.

"Goodbye!" she turns around and let's go my grip.

"W...." I got cut by the suddenly storm. It started raining like crazy, a type of rain that never occurs here. I look at Angie and she smiles while as she looks up at the sky. She looks so beautiful when she smiles.

"You love rain?" I smile and she nods. She raises her hands feeling the rain hit her palms but that's when I notice her phone.

"Me too. Hmm.. Be careful, your phone may get wet." I point at her phone.

"Right." She placed at her short's pocket and just walked around but not like she was leaving, she wanted to get wet by the rain so she walked around.

I realize she can get sick because she is just wearing a simple shirt and shorts... Very shorts .. Damn why she has to be so hot ?!?

She notices I was checking her out so she punches me on the shoulder as she gasps. Not my fault, she is really pretty, of course I'm going to be cheking her out, but she doesn't need to know that.

"HEY!" She huffed.

"Hmm you are gonna get sick." I say faking being concerned, although I am. I don't want her to get sick, she will have to miss school and I don't want her to.

"You are right.... Again, wanna come to my house?" She smiles but then she realizes what she has just said and her smile drops and her eyes open wide.

"I'll love to." I say before she gets to take back what she just said.