WHAT??? No this isn't happening. This is unimaginable. I then heard a knock on my door. I opened it to find a girl dressed in a formal shirt and skirt. Her hair was tired in a high pony. "Hello, how may I help??" I said. "Hello ma'am, I am Claire Warner. Your new personal assistant from Aéropostale. "Ohh, please come in." I Said. She walked in and said "Mam you have a dinner meeting with our C.E.O today." "Okay" I Said. "So can we please decide a dress??" She Said. "Okay" I said. After hearing the yes, she clapped twice and around 4 people with 6 suitcases walked in. I was just staring around and trying to understand what was happening around me. As soon as they left, she said "Ma'am this is the new collection from Aéropostale. Please choose any dress you like. I was staring hard at it!! 6 suitcases filled with Aéropostale clothes and all for me??? This was maddening. I hesitated and said "Ok...ay Okay!!" I took out a dark blue checked shirt and black pants. "How's this?? I asked. "Wow ma'am, you have a really good choice. It's perfect for the evening!!" She said.

I then went to sleep cause I was very tired. I woke up at about 7. I got up from the bed, went for a shower and wore the clothes which I had decided. Claire then told me the venue and said that my new car was outside. I went out to see a black Audi standing out and a driver too. I was shocked!! "Do you like it ma'am?? If you don't then we can change it" she said. "I love it" I Said. I sat in the car and zoomed off to the hotel. 

I sat there in front of this very handsome man. He just told me how media would be behind me always and I needed to unfriend some people. Like what?? Unfriend some people just for year's contact?? Anyway I wasn't gonna pay heed to that. The rest of the time he was just talking about the way I should dress and bla bla. After an hour or so we finally headed home. On my way back I was just thinking about my parents. They would think all this was fraud but whatever, I loved them, actually i love them and miss them a lot!! Just then I received a message from Karan. "Hey!! Wanna go out tomorrow morning??" He asked. "I don't mind but where??" I asked. The same place we went to when we went out together for the first time." He replied. "Okay cool!" I Said. "See u at 9 am tomorrow then!! Bye, good night, take care!!" He replied. "Bye, Gn" I replied.

Okay now, so I had to inform Claire now. I sent her a text saying "Hi Claire, if any meeting comes up tomorrow morning please shift it to the evening won't be available in the morning. Gud night." Within 5 mins I received a text from her "Okay ma'am! Good night "   I had reached home by that time.

I woke up in the morning at 8:45 am. Shit, I had to meet Karan in 15 mins. I quickly went for a shower and dressed in a smart Aéropostale sweatshirt, jeans and sneakers. Wow!! I was ready in 10 mins!! I then took Lester with me. I would drop him at the dog creche on the way. I then waited for Karan. The bell rang after about 3 mins. It was Karan standing with a bouquet of flowers in his had. That was weird. Before my brain could think of something fishy, he said "Congratulations!! This is a small gift from my side." We both sat in the car and started out journey. We dropped Lester at the creche and continued our journey. We reached that place. We both brought yogut for ourselves. I was standing and looking around when Karan caught my hand and stared hard into my eyes. "I love you. Do you accept me??" He said. I was shocked!! "Karan" I Said in disbelief. "Say yes or no" he said. I was about to answer, just then I heard my mom's voice. Wait. What was happening ?? My mom's voice?? How could she be hear?? Just then my eyes open and my mom is right in front of my eyes. I hug her tightly. "You okay darling??" She asked. "Yea, I just had a bad dream" I said. She then left the room. I was speechless. I looked at the calender. It was the same day my parents had left me. It was all a dream!! Yaaa it was a dream. My parents are with me. I am so happy. I go down have breakfast. "Good morning darling" my father said. I had two pieces of bread and drove to school. But I want the Aéropostale contract back. But I'm happy that my parents are with me.

I reach school and go to class when Kathy comes up to me and says " Blake finally asked me out" she screamed the same way she screamed in my dream. Okay now this was really creeping me out. I just hope my dream didn't turn to be true. Then our teacher said our marks and they were the same. I was the highest in class. I went home and told my mom my marks, her reaction was the same. Shit! I really got sacred now. I went to my room and did my homework. It got over by 6 and then I went out for a walk and guess what!! A family was moving into the house next to mine. It was the same boy, Karan!! I was so scared and I ran back home and to my room. I then decided to go down a little early, in case my parents were planning anything like my dream then I would stop them. I went down and the house was empty. I went to the kitchen and saw a letter lying there. I almost began to cry. I shivered while picking up the letter, I opened it. This time the letter was different, it said "We've gone shopping, will be back soon. Love mom and dad!"

_____________________________________

Hello everyone, so the book is finally over. I hope ask of you liked it. I really enjoyed writing the book. Will soon start writing another book. I am really thankful to ask the readers and voters. Please do read, vote and comment.
Anyway, happy Diwali to all of you☺ be safe. Please do comment your views about my book.

Thanks a ton for all the support and comments!!