Trip Home

The next day you were packing to go back home. You had your duffle bag on your bed and were systematicly putting things in when (f/n) came into the hotel room.

"Hey," she said lightly. She crossed the room and fell onto her bed. ''What's up?" She asked when she saw you were glaring.

"I waited 20 minutes last night for you to come. You never showed up."

"Sorry," she rolled her eyes and grabbed her suitcase. You glared at her back for a while as she packed.

♥♪♪♪♪♪♥

You ran into Dan and Phil in the lobby. Dan smile the second he saw you. You're heart went into over drive. You silently chastised yourself; he only walked you home last night. That was just nice it didn't mean anything. You smiled back and joined them at the desk.

"Hey! Checking out today too?" You asked.

Dan nodded. Phil was taking care serious business talking with the person behind the desk. Dan was leaning his back against the desk and was slouching.

"So I was just sorta wondering, like, where you lived?" He half mumbled. You raised your eyebrow. "No! Not like in a creepy way. I just meant if we lived close you'd maybe wanna get together sometime? Get coffee or something?" He had been shouting at first to correct his mistake. It was cute seeing him get so flustered.

"I live in London," you replied.

"Great, me too," Dan said still blushing slightly. "Could I get your number?"

"Sure," you pulled out your phone and gave it to him. You typed your digits in and then double checked them. You switched your phones back as Phil finished at the desk. He turned around and smiled at you.

"Seems like I'll be seeing you again then." He said. The two of them said their good byes to you and walked out of the lobby.

After you finished checking out, you found (f/n) sprawled across a chair. "Come on." You pulled her arm until she stood.

"So... who were you talking to?" She asked. You rolled your eyes.

"None of your business, but They're YouTubers Dan and Phil."

(F/n) started to "oooo" under her beneath and you elbowed her.

"It's not like that!" You insisted.

"You give him your phone number?" You nodded. "I could hear him shouting to go for coffee sometime. He was asking you out (y/n)."

A/n: I hate this chapter so I'm just gonna end it here.

Big, huge, Clifford the dog sized thank you to @Typosplife for my first vote!!!! Also 23 readers? You all just popped up over my winter break! Thank you!

A question for you to answer in the comments:

A ship you ship that pretty much no one else ships?

Mine is Zoe Nightshade and Luke Castellan from Percy Jackson. I legit don't know when or how I came up with this ship, but I ship it.

I have an AmazingPhil x reader if you wanna check it out.

VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW FOR A FOLLOW

you're adorable
have a better day than I had

<3