Chapter 9

Honeydew POV

   "Everyone! get a full set of diamond or iron armor and swords! materials are just up there, we have a enchantment table and a anivil two stories up! Then come back down here!" i hear Xephos shout as everyone gears up. When we all are back down to where Xephos is, wer gather around a table. "Zoey, is there anything we need to know before we fight Rythian?"

    "Rythian is currently using extremely ancient magic that includes flight, and shooting lightning from his hands," everyones jaw drops as Zoey says this "there are probably tons of other things he can do like summon creepers and enderman." she says

    "Well then, we should prepare for the worst then." Sjin says. we all nod our heads, "also, since he's enderborn, we should all carry some water on us so we can use it against him."

    "Definiently, so we need a plan, Sjin and me, since we both have quantum armor and that makes us invinible, will take Rythian, the rest of you guys need to take on the creepers and enderman." Xephos says

    "That didn't stop him from almost killing duncan a few days before he went crazy, and i should be with you two, im the only thing that kept him sane for awhile and im the only thing that can possibly snap him back and get him to stop."  Zoey says filled with hope.

     "No!" Hannah yelled back at her "He tried to kill my owls, he must pay!"

      "Hannah, Hannah! Calm down!" I say but she keeps on going.

    "Calm down! Honeydew! He could have potentially murdered my owls,  done who no's what to Duncan, is trying to kill us all, and were trying to help him. So too bad for you if your little boyfriend has to die! But im going to make sure that i personally stab him through the heart for all he's done!" Hannah shouted. Zoey runs into a corner and starts to cry and teep runs after her to comfort her. After a minute if weeping, Zoey gets back up and walks back over too us, her face, emotionless.

      "Your right." she says in a monotone voice. Everyone gasps.

      "No! Rythian would never give up on you and you shouldn't give up on him! Hannah is wrong, there has been enough killing between all of us, there has to be a solution to this that doen't involve any killing or revenge!" I say still trying to calm Hannah down.

       "Fine! but he comes anywhere near me while were fighting him, im shoving my sword through his throat!" Hannah says back to me and Zoey. Just as Zoey was about to say something, a unconsious Duncan flies through the door, battered and bloodied. "Duncan!?" hannah yelled as she ran over there followed by everyone else. "He's alive! Barely." everyone sighs in relief.

         "If Duncans here that means Rythian..." Sjin is cut off by a explosion outside and evil laughing " has arrived." we all walk outside to see Rythian floating outside as well as a few enderman and creepers.