Chapter 6 Clarke

Truth be told Clarke was scared to what was going to happen to Jasper, maybe he was already dead, maybe he was alive, maybe he is being tortured in a place no one would ever find him. Clarke shed a tear but that was interrupted when Wells came into the dropship with a pack. "Hey I made a pack and I brought a parachute so we can carry out Jasper", he said. "Great, give it to someone else", I replied in a rush. "Why? I'm fully capable to do this Clarke", he answered in a surprised tone. "It's not that you are fully capable to do it it's just you" I replied . "Come on Clarke so far no one else has volunteered to go", Monty said in a worried tone. "You are not going either", I demanded. "The hell i'm not, Jasper is my best friend", Monty replied in a harsh voice. "We can't let you go, you are too important to this camp, food and communication, you were raised on farm station, so no we are not letting you go", I firmly told him. "You guys are not really going, are you?" Finn popped in. "Yes we are", Wells said. "Clarke this is a suicide trip, that spear was hit with 200 feet pin point accuracy, you can't go", Finn said. "Spacewalker? Such a joke, you're just a coward", Clarke said frustratingly, and she walked by him with Wells following.

Then, she walked up to Bellamy.
"I hear you have a gun", she said.
Bellamy lifted the hem of his shirt to show her his gun.
"Good, follow me", she said
"And why would I do that?", he asked arrogantly.
"Because you want them to follow you, right now they're thinking only one of us is scared", she said.
Bellamy then grabbed his jacket and commanded Murphy to follow him
"Atom, if anyone touches Octavia, they answer to me", he said in a deep, threatening voice.
Atom quietly nodded and took Octavia by the arm to the dropship.
Then, they walked away.