"Wow... Even though I see u smile every time... My heart doesn't hesitate to flutter." Taeyeon said and moved Tiffany's hair that is covering her obvious pink cheeks. "I can't believe you're mine." Taeyeon smiled sincerely. Tiffany catch Taeyeon's lips with her own and crawled up a bit until each of her hands are beside Taeyeon's head.

"I can't believe that you're mine too." Tiffany broke off and whispered. Taeyeon smiled and rolled them over. "I really love u Tiffany." Taeyeon kissed Tiffany's forehead. "I love u too." Tiffany whispered before grabbing Taeyeon's neck and pulled her down to kiss her.

[WARNING:SMUT ALERT]

Taeyeon took the lead with the kiss while caressing Tiffany's side. She bit Tiffany's bottom lip and insert her tongue after finding a chance too. Tiffany gasped and her hand went down to Taeyeon's shoulder. Taeyeon pulled back and let Tiffany breathe while she trailed her kisses down to her jaw and neck.

"Hmm Tae" Tiffany closed her eyes and enjoyed the pleasure given by her girlfriend. "Tiff u wanna do it?" Taeyeon asked. Tiffany opened her eyes a bit disappointed that Taeyeon stopped. "I do... wait but do u ?" Tiffany asked. Taeyeon smiled and nodded. "I love u so much." Taeyeon went back to her business. Tiffany gasped and enjoy the new feeling of Taeyeon's wet kisses.

Taeyeon swiftly took out Tiffany's shirt and went down to her cleavage. "May I?" Taeyeon asked as her arms sneaked behind Tiffany. "Of course baby. I'm all yours tonight." After Tiffany said that , Taeyeon took off her bra and brought her hands on Tiffany's mounds , massaging softly.

Tiffany moaned and arch her back in pleasure. "Damn now I wish that I wasn't drunk that night. You're so good Tae." Taeyeon took one of the mound in her mouth while still playing with another and changed once in a while leaving with Tiffany holding Taeyeon's head like her life depend on it.

Taeyeon went lower tugging off Tiffany's jean shorts and give teasing kisses on her thighs , dangerously close to her womanhood that is begging for Taeyeon's touch.

"Ugh Tae please~" Tiffany shivered as Taeyeon lightly trailed her middle finger across her covered clit. Taeyeon licked her lips at her sight and took off Tiffany's underwear. "Tae don't u think you're wearing too much clothes?" Tiffany asked hoping to take a look at Taeyeon's body.

Taeyeon took of her shirt and Tiffany gawked at the firm six packs. "Fuck..." Tiffany cursed under her breath and grabbed the sheets when Taeyeon caressed her wet hole with her thumb. Taeyeon trailed kisses up and attack Tiffany's neck , at the same time pressing her clit hardly making Tiffany jerked up.

"Ahh Tae!" Tiffany squirm when Taeyeon pinch her hard clit and bite her collarbone. "Tiff... I need to warn u first..." Taeyeon took two fingers and teasingly rubbed the entrance of the aching hole that is covered with precum. "What is it ?" Tiffany asked , a little bit frustrated that Taeyeon was teasing her.

"I'm a monster in bed... and I'm not kidding." Taeyeon looked at Tiffany's eyes. Tiffany gulped and nodded , telling that she don't mind but in her heart , it was wildly thumping at how hot Taeyeon became after that sentence.

Taeyeon insert two fingers in Tiffany without warning and slowly tracing her teeth down Tiffany's right shoulder. Tiffany's leg went wobbly as her body tremble out of pleasure when Taeyeon rubbed her clit slowly in a circling way while sucking her mounds.

"Ahh TaeTae... That's so fucking good." Tiffany brought Taeyeon's head closer and grabbed her hair. Taeyeon hissed at the burning sensation at her scalp but bit her lip. "AH TAEYEON!" Tiffany reached her peak and went limp under Taeyeon. Taeyeon thrust a few more , making Tiffany calm down from her high.

Taeyeon took out her fingers and put it in front of Tiffany. Tiffany smirked and suck Taeyeon's finger that was coated with her own juice. She sucked it deeper and used her teeth while staying eye contact with Taeyeon making Taeyeon bit her lip at the sexy scene in front of her.

Taeyeon took out her fingers and reached the drawer beside her. She took out a key and get off Tiffany while jog to her closet.

Tiffany eyes widen at the purple thing on Taeyeon's hand. "Tae-" "Shh... Just enjoy the show." Taeyeon walked closer to Tiffany and stood on the bed after taking off her bra. "Take off my pants please baby." Taeyeon asked as cutely as an innocent baby. Tiffany's hand fumbled with the pants but got it off anyways. "This too of course." Taeyeon pointed at her underwear. Tiffany took it off and gulped her saliva that was jammed in her throat seeing Taeyeon naked.

Taeyeon kneel in front of Tiffany and Tiffany sat up , resting her back on the bed frame. Taeyeon rubbed her hands on her own body and closed her eyes. She played with her own mounds and gave a throaty moan. She smirked when she felt Tiffany moved. She opened her eyes slightly only to see Tiffany's mouth was hanging lowly with her leg tightly close trying to stop all the wetness that was coming out from her hole.

Taeyeon brought the 6 inch strap on and rubbed it on her clit. She cursed as lowered herself on it. Her hole eagerly swallowed the whole thing and she grabbed her hair while moaning out loudly. It took her whole body energy to not attack her TaeTae right now.

Taeyeon started moving up and down the strap on until she came with her juice on flowing on it. She took it out and wear it after a minute of taking a break.

She pulled Tiffany lightly and kneel her down in front of her while she tower her. The strap on that was coated with Taeyeon's honey was in between of Tiffany's eyes pointing straight.

Tiffany looked up and Taeyeon looked down. Taeyeon gave a comforting smile. "I'm not gonna be rough." "It's my f-first t-time." Tiffany said timidly. "There's always first to everything baby." Taeyeon smiled. Tiffany smiled back and brought her hands up and down Taeyeon's legs.

Taeyeon start to feel hot by Tiffany's touch and the monster was released again. Taeyeon walked forward more and Tiffany opened her mouth , taking half of the strap on in it. Taeyeon groaned seeing Tiffany try her best to swallow everything.

Tiffany moaned after tasting Taeyeon's juice. "God u taste so good Tae." Tiffany pulled back and licked the side of lips that had Taeyeon's cum. Taeyeon smirked and brought Tiffany head and slowly thrust her hip. Tiffany obeyed and deep throat Taeyeon.

Taeyeon smirked as Tiffany satisfied her. She pulled out and carry Tiffany. She threw her on the bed and attack her lips. "You're holding monster TaeTae really well." Taeyeon pulled out and smiled , showing her dimpled chin. "Right now the only monster is that." Tiffany pointed at the strap on.

Taeyeon smiled and kissed Tiffany again. Like a switch , everything became hot. Taeyeon started to grind on Tiffany's wet womanhood making Tiffany whimper.

She went beside Tiffany's ear and bite her earlobe. "I'm going in now okay?" When Taeyeon saw Tiffany nodded , she knows that Tiffany is her life right now. "I love u."

Rounds after rounds after rounds. The night was filled with just their moans.

(a/n: this is the longest smut and the first time writing this kind of smut. Should I write these kind more?)

----

A FREAKING STORY WITH 1855 WORDS. A RECORD FOR ME ! Wrote for hours and hours so please read it sincerely hehe. This is why I hadn't been updating . I wasn't sure bout how should I continue. I was so close to giving up im serious . Thanks to u guys readers and voters , it gave me strength. A shoutout to Patini_snsd  ! She's new at writing books so do check her out ! Thankiew for everything guys !

사랑해요😘

-Baiduri Hussen✌️