friends

Taeyeon finished washing the dishes and plop beside her best friend. Tiffany was so focused on the tv to even take a glance at her. "Fany ah , u want to go out ?" Taeyeon rested her head on Tiffany's shoulder. "I have plans , I'm meeting my friend." Tiffany answered , eyes still glued on the tv.

"Wow u found a friend before finding me ?" Taeyeon asked in shocked. Tiffany suddenly snap her neck to look at Taeyeon. Taeyeon who was shocked by the movement , looked up and both of them froze.

"S-she's a friend from states , w-we went here together." Tiffany stuttered. Taeyeon gasped as she felt how Tiffany's breath on her face. Their face were just a few centimeter apart but none of them seems like they wanted to back away.

Taeyeon's eyes travelled from Tiffany's eyes , to nose , to those kissable lips and focus on it. Tiffany find herself mirroring her best friend action. Best Friend...

"P-A-R-T-Y ~ P-A-R-T-Y~ LEMON SOJU NAN-" Tiffany reluctantly pulled back and picked up her phone. Taeyeon woke up from her thoughts and pulled back and look down.

"Yea ?

Ok Sure~

Can I bring my friend with me ?"

Taeyeon smiled bitterly at Tiffany's english convo with her friend. Friend. "im just a friend~ her long lost best friend ! what was I even thinking?!?" Taeyeon sighed in deep frustration.

"TaeTae... u okay ?" Tiffany ended the phone call , only to hear her best friend sigh. Taeyeon nodded. "Can I bring along my friend too ?" Taeyeon asked. Tiffany nodded without hesitating. "We're meeting up with Jessi in an hour." Tiffany stood up.

"So you're going with that ?" Taeyeon asked and pointed at her casual clothes that she is borrowing her. "Well my luggage is still at Jessi's house , can I borrow yours ?" Tiffany explained. Taeyeon nodded and stood up too. "Go ahead and choose whatever u want , I'll call Yul~" Taeyeon took out her phone.

Tiffany flash a smile and skip to Taeyeon's room. Taeyeon asked Tiff where exactly they would meet and she told everything to Yuri. "Table 9 Yul~ Don't forget !" Taeyeon ended the phone call.

-skip-

Yuri sat down at the exact same number table that Taeyeon told her and sighed. "️hais that midget is always not on time !" Yuri mumbled under her breath. "Umm excuse me ? Did u get a wrong table ? Because my friend made a reservation here ." Suddenly a gentle voice sound out beside Yuri which made her jump a little.

"I'm pretty sure I did not. Is your friend by any chance name Kim Taeyeon ?" Yuri said after checking the table number. The stranger raised her eyebrow. Kim Taeyeon sound so familiar... Oh right ! Tiffany has been talking about her ! She got lost in her thoughts.

"Miss ?" Yuri called out. "O-oh sorry , umm I guess I heard about her. I'm waiting for Tiffany Hwang." The stranger answered. Yuri nodded , knowing why they had the same reservation. "Have a seat , your friend is my friend's friend." Yuri flash her smile which everyone fell for.

The stranger was stunned by Yuri's smile but she quickly got back to her senses and returned back a small smile. She sat down beside her and everything became awkward. She cursed herself for not thinking and just sit beside someone that just met a minute ago. "Umm miss u okay ?" Yuri asked after seeing the girl beside her keeping quiet and daydream. "I'm Yuri by the way , Taeyeon's buddy." Yuri held out her hand and smiled.

The unknown girl saw that charming smile and cleared her throat. "I'm Jessica." Jessica smiled and shook her hand. "Jessica ? Jessica Jung ?" Yuri got shocked. Jessica gave a confused look and nod. "O-oh umm N-Nicole is my ex." Yuri rubbed the back of her neck and explained timidly.

Jessica almost jump out of her seat knowing that Yuri was okay with girl and girl relationship but of course she stayed calm. "I'm sorry to hear that." Jessica reassured Yuri. Yuri smiled. "It's okay , we know that it wasn't love." Jessica smiled back.

"Yuri ah !" Taeyeon's voice suddenly sound out. Yuri stood up and Taeyeon ran into her embrace. "I FOUND HER YURI AH!!" Taeyeon jumped around dorkily , forcing Yuri to jump with her too. Tiffany shook her head and went to her best friends. "Cute dorks." Tiffany smiled at Yuri and Taeyeon. Jessica welcomed Tiffany with a hug. "Yuri's cute." Jessica whispered.

Tiffany smirked. "U know her ?" Tiffany asked. "Thanks to u both latecomers." Jessica knocked Tiffany's forehead after seeing the smirk. "Tae this is Jessica , my best friend from America." Tiffany introduced. "Hi nice to meet u." Jessica smiled. Taeyeon smiled back. "Nice to meet u too. Well this is Yuri , my buddy." Taeyeon introduced. "Hey , Taeyeon talks a lot about u." Yuri smiled at Tiffany.

"Ohh really ? Haha hopefully good things." Tiffany squint her eyes at her best friend. Taeyeon smiled teasingly and stick out her tongue. The four of them sat down and look at the menu. Tiffany and Taeyeon sat beside each other while Jessica and Yuri sat down beside each other.

They ordered and start to chat again. "Yuri here is a black belt in karate. She has a body to die for like seriously." Taeyeon compliment her buddy. "Says the one that took down 20 men and 10 women in a snap of a finger." Yuri laughed out. Taeyeon smiled and gasped. "That's too much ! I would be like a superwoman if I could that. It at least took me 20 minutes. They're too tall for me." Everyone laughed at Taeyeon's last sentence.

The food came and they dig in. Yuri and Jessica talked , knowing each other more. Sometimes Yuri would flirt like putting her arms around Jessica's shoulder or getting close to her by whispering which always earn her a kick and a smirk from her best friend who is sitting opposite her.

What surprised Taeyeon and even Tiffany was Jessica not backing away but getting closer. She accept every gesture that Yuri do to her , leaning her head on Yuri's shoulder when her arm snake behind her chair. Taeyeon and Tiffany felt so jealous.

If only I am brave enough to do that - Taeyeon thought.

I would be so happy if Tae do that to me- Tiffany thought.

---

WOOHOO LONG CHAPTER

im so sorry that I've not been updating :/ school :'(

thankiew for reading ! love u guys !

lion heart teaser was indescribable can't wait for you think ! and im sad for YoonGi couple :/