umm...

Everyone came to a stop when they can't feel their legs anymore. Both minds were fully awake. They don't even realize who are they with now. They somehow managed to get to the private rooms that were prepared to _____ in the club.

[ u know what I'm talking about right ? ;) ]

--skip--

"Ugh" Yuri groaned as she tried to sit up after shifting the light body beside her. She held her head trying to get rid of the worst headache that is attacking her right now. She opened her eyes slowly and squint to get her vision clear. "Damn hangovers." Yuri cursed under her breath.

Suddenly another groan came out. The latter got up and copied every action Yuri did. "Fuck why am I so sore ?" A horse english voice came out. Yuri eyes widened. She snap her head to the side but to only witness a naked glory in front of her. "JESSICA !!" Yuri shouted in shocked. She looked down at herself and found out that she was naked too.

"Shh don't shout... WAIT A MINUTE!!"

"OH MY GOD!!!" Both of them said at the same time.

---

"Gosh my head." Tiffany sat up. Her eyes widened when she found herself on the bed. She looked around the room and saw no one. She quickly lift up the blanket and to her relief , she was fully dressed. "Why am I here ?" Tiffany knocked her head.

Suddenly the door opened and someone familiar got in. "Fany ah."  "TAEYEON!!" Tiffany got up and crashed her into a hug. "I'm not rape right ? U were there with me all the time right ? No one touched me right ? Taetae !!" Tiffany was at the verge of crying when she spat all that question out.

"Shh... I was here with u the whole night. Here I got some medicine for us and the others." Taeyeon rubbed Tiffany's back and tap it to ask her to let go. She gave the medicine and Tiffany swallowed it with a scrunched expression.

--

Taeyeon and Tiffany managed to get everyone to Tiffany and Jessica's house. There wasn't any talking at all until everyone sat on the couch. "Okay I know yesterday is seriously unexpected. But seriously this quietness is killing me." Tiffany sound out. Taeyeon who sat down beside her nodded in agreement.

"I'll send Nicole home." Hyoyeon stood up and held out her hand to Nicole. "And I'll send Seohyun." Yoona pulled Seohyun up. They said their goodbyes and went their separate ways. "Can I talk to u ?" Yuri asked Jessica. Jessica nodded and bring Yuri to her room.

"What's with them too ?" Taeyeon asked. "Umm Tae... When u were busy with Hyoyeon , I went to Yuri and Sica's room. The thing is... I saw them n-naked." Tiffany felt like a burden was lift off her shoulder after trying to keep that in for a long time. Taeyeon's eyes widened.

"Shit..." Taeyeon said softly. Tiffany nodded as if she understood Taeyeon's action.

-

"Sica do u remember anything ?" Yuri sat down on the bed and followed by Jessica. Jessica frowned , trying to recall but nothing came in mind. "We were too drunk to even think about what happened Yul. I guess it's something that we shouldn't bring up." Jessica shrugged

"No that is wrong Sica ah~. Jessica I liked u since I saw u. I really thought u were the one for me than I loved everything u did. The way u smiled , the way u acted cold , the way u laugh , the way u talk. U could say it was love at first sight. Yesterday night may not be remembered but it will always stay in my mind that we did something that we shouldn't do. Jessica I want to be that someone who protects u from unwanted ones. I want to be that someone who u hold , kiss , touch and most importantly love. I love u so much that it hurts." Yuri was at the verge of crying.

On the other side Jessica's tears fell down one by one. Nobody had been this caring to her. Nobody had been so sweet to her. She cupped Yuri's face and pressed their lips together. That was their first kiss... as lovers...

--

"Fany I have something to tell u." Taeyeon fiddled with her fingers. "What is it Taetae ?" Tiffany switched off the tv and gave her the fullest attention. "Something did happened yesterday..." Taeyeon looked up. Tiffany froze. "W-what is it ?" Tiffany became nervous.

"We had sex." Taeyeon closed her eyes , waiting for a slap. Instead she felt two warm hands cupping her cheeks. She open her eyes and saw Tiffany looking at her lovingly. "Taetae it's okay." Tiffany didn't want to blame Taeyeon because both of them were drunk. Nothing was controlled.

"No it wasn't ! Taeyeon grabbed both of Tiffany's hand and pushed it lightly. She stood up and turned to the door. "I was sober. I WAS THE ONE WHO LEAD U TO THE ROOM. I WANTED U. I WANTED TO MAKE LOVE TO U WITHOUT U KNOWING. I LOVE U STEPHANIE! " Taeyeon shouted and left the house , slamming the door in the process after not receiving any answer from Tiffany.

Tiffany froze at her seat. "Taetae has feelings for me too ?" Tiffany whispered to herself. "What was that commotion about ?" Yuri and Jessica went down because of Taeyeon slamming the door. Tiffany ran up to her room without saying anything and locked herself in it.

She cried. She felt guilty. I should have said something. She must have thought I found her disgusting. You're so stupid Tiffany. You let go someone who u wanted for quite a while. Tiffany thought and cried more.

-

"Nic , yesterday , when i said to the guy that u were my girlfriend I wasn't kidding. I have feelings for u even before u were dating with Yuri. When u told me that u had feelings for Yuri , i swallowed the pain and helped u guys patch up together because I thought that would make u happy. Now that you're back , I don't want to let u go. Nicole I have been loving u for these past years , will u be mine and mine only ?" Hyoyeon held her hand.

Nicole smiled. "Hyo this is so- I'm so- I don't know what to say ! Hyoyeon I love u too. When I was together with Yuri , I felt something was missing. I was missing your present Hyo. That's when I realized , all I need was u." Nicole grabbed Hyoyeon's neck and crashed their lips together.

--

"Seohyun..." Yoona stopped maknae before she enter her house. "Yes Yoona ?" Seohyun asked. Yoona didn't say anything but pulled Seohyun into a kiss. Seohyun didn't respond but she stayed still until Yoona pulled away.

"I'm sorry..." Yoona stepped back. Seohyun hopes fell. She thought that Yoona would like her but she only said that she was sorry. "Is that all u can say ?!? U TOOK MY FIRST KISS AND THATS ALL U SAY ?!?" Seohyun raised her voice.

Yoona felt guilty. Seohyun went into her house with teary eyes , leaving Yoona without saying goodbye.

-------

I WANT TO APOLOGIZE. IM REALLY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR LIKE 9 DAYS.

I've been so busy to even read a book. This is a special update . I'm hopefully gonna be more active after this week.please tell me if there's any typo.

thankiew for reading !