Once we were all settled in the limo, we take off to the airport. Although the Echizens and I were discussing the possibility of bringing their sons home, not once did Atobe look or speak to us. It was as if the world outside the window held all the answers to the problem at hand. Believe it or not, I'm actually worried about his well being. Not once did he let it show what he was feeling at the time, he just sat there in his own little world. I hated it.

Entering the airport, the limo made its way to a lone jet with works doing a check over. Following Atobe's lead, we all followed him out of the limo. Raising his hand, the purple haired man snapped his fingers and Jamenson was immediately at his side. "Please load the jet with their luggage, Jamenson. We have no time to waste." He instructed, never breaking stride up the stairs.

Stopping at the bottom, his butler bowed. "Of course, Young Master."

Leaving their bags with Jamenson, the Echizen's followed Atobe's lead, me following right behind him. Stepping onto the plane, I was met with the mouth watering aroma of coffee and some sort of pasta. A flight attendant and the two pilots greeted us as the entrance with a nod. Walking past them, I find myself in the middle of the seating area, plush leather seats aligned along the wall, a table next to each one with a window on the other side. Sitting up front was Atobe, already seated with a cup of coffee placed in front of him, staring out the window of course. Watching as the Echizens seat themselves on the other side of the plane, I make sure that they seem comfortable before making my way over to them.

Sitting down next to them, I see that they're ready to hear to the story behind all of this. Taking a deep breath, I relax in my seat while gazing at the floor with unfocused eyes.

"Let's begin."

--TIME SKIP--

Sitting there, I watch with a baited breath as they processed the information. By the look of shock on their faces, I could tell that they couldn't believe what just occurred. Glancing at Atobe, I see him looking down at his phone, not doing anything but just looking at it. Deciding that I should let the Echizens think about what happened, I get up and make my over to Atobe.

Seating myself next to him, I glance over his shoulder to see a picture of Ryota and him smiling at the park. Feeling my heart break at the thought of Atobe just staring at it, I look up to see him so distraught. His eyebrows furrowed together while his lips were turned into a frown. Looking at me, Atobe gives me a weak smile. "What am I doing....?" Shaking his head, he sighs and lifts hand up to dig his palm in against his eye. "I thought I was helping him by doing this. But I only ended up hurting him even more. I intentionally hurt the man of dreams just because of some stupid thing that Yukimura said...." Sighing, he drops his hand and lets his head rest against the chair. "What if he doesn't forgive me...." Scoffing, Atobe shakes his head and squeezes his eyes shut tight. "No....I don't deserve to be forgiven...."

Frozen in my seat, I stare at him in shock. I knew Atobe was in shock over Ryota's accident, but to hear him say something like this must have really beaten him up. "Atobe...." Snapping out of it, I frown and hesitate. Deciding on what to do, I reach out and hold his hand tightly. I could tell he was shocked by the look on his face and his shoulders all tense. "You told me that you just wanted the best for Ryota I'll be honest and admit that what you did probably wasn't the best choice, but you love him still the same." Shaking my head, I nod my head to the picture on his phone. "If you tell him that, there's no doubt about it that he'll forgive you."

Staring at me in shock, I see the guilt in his eyes lessen, not by a lot, but enough for him to cope until he talks to Ryota. I don't know how long we stayed this way, but before we knew it the jet was landing with the pilot thanking us for letting them fly us. Squeezing his hand one more time, I stand up and wait for him to lead us off of the jet. After thanking the pilot, we get in the limo. Looking outside, it must have been late at the night here, probably three in the morning judging from the last time I talked to Ryoma.