Oh... so is this Lola chick some friend or something?

' Curious for the pretty boy?'

Oh shut it!

" Alright Lola, calm down. Can you call Jacob... What do you mean you guys aren't on talking terms?! Did you guys fight again?... Well I don't care if you don't want to end the silent treatment first, just call him!... Damnit Lola, I'm stuck in the school and the air conditioning system broke and I got to get Megan hom-... No she's not my girlfriend... No! She's not baby-mama, shut up and call Jacob!"

Well that answers it, if she called me Gabriel's gf or baby-mama, then she must be a friend.

' Relieved hon?'

But why he called her baby?

' Who knows?'

Gabriel hangs up his phone and sighs, pushing his hair back.

" Shit... she gets on my nerves sometimes."

Gabriel suddenly remembers that I was here and his face heats up.

" Ignore what just happened."

" I cannot." I say, smirking in amusement.

" Laugh all you want... I'm going to get revenge on her."

" Uh-huh...well pretty boy, they better come get us soon. I got to get to a party!"

" What did you just call me?"

" What? I didn't call you anything!"

" You called me pretty boy..."

" No I didn't!"

" Did."

" Didn't."

" Did too!"

" What are you?! Six? Are we back to kindergarten again?"

Gabriel laughs as he sits on his chair.

I sat on top of a random desk and criss-crossed my legs.

" So who's party your going to?"

" Zavier's."

" Aren't his parties a little too wild? And besides... how are you going to get pass your mother? Remember that mama dearest grounded you."

I rolled my eyes and give Gabriel a Cheshire smile.

He gives me a look and asks " What are you planning Megan."

" How about I tell her that you are hosting a "study sleepover" and if she wants conformation, I can pass the phone to you and you talk to her. I know Zavier's parties can get a little wild, so I'm making you come with me." I say with a delighted squeal into thinking such a brilliant plan.

" I'm not doing your diabolical plan Megan." Gabriel says, getting up to stretch.

" Oh please! C'mon, you need to live up!"

" No Megan."

" Please please please!" I pouted.

" N-O."

" Pretty please with cherry on top of swirly whipped cream plopped on a ice cream-coke float?!" I pleaded, doing the puppy dog eyes.

It looked like Gabriel was about to say no, but then he gives me a Cheshire smile.

" Now what are you planning Mr. Manson?"

Gabriel shrugs as the Cheshire smile was still plastered on his cute face, " I'll go along with your plan."

" You will?! Oh yay!!!"

" Under one condition though."

" Anything! Name your price!"

Gabriel walks over to me and leans in, his lips inches away from mine.

" Go on a date with me Megan."

I fumbled and lost my footing, my face was about to come face-contact with the ground when Gabriel caught me.

And our lips were still mere-inches away from mine.

" So what will your answer be Miss. Vasquez?"

I looked into his chocolate brown eyes and felt mesmerized.

" I-uh... Um..."

BANG!

The door to the French room slams open and a tall-ish, pretty curvy girl with long, luscious dark-brown hair enters the room along with a cute Asian.

" I'm here you big baby!"

Escape? More like awkward Escape!