7.) Escape?

" Now what?!" I asked.

Gabriel smiles mischievously, " We can get down and dirty."

My heart stopped and I gave him a look of disbelief.

" Are you serious?! Because this is not a time to be playing jokes!" I yelled.

Gabriel laughs, " What wrong with playing around."

I glared at him, " Your mind is definitely disgusting."

This made him even laugh more.

" I was kidding Megan. Stop being uptight."

I took in a deep breath and stormed over to him.

I jabbed him in the chest, " Uptight? I'm uptight?! The reason I'm uptight is because you get on my nerves you jerk! I can never have a peaceful moment without you making me pissed off! Arghhhhhhhh! Oh how you make me want to punch you!"

" Do it."

Huh?!

" W-What?"

" You heard me Megan... do it, go ahead... punch me."

" No! I don't want to get repor-"

Ruuuuuuuurrrglunk!

I screamed, jumping into Gabriel.

" What was that?!" I screamed.

" I think the air conditioning broke."

" Oh shit!" I groaned.

" Language missy." Gabriel laughs.

I glared at Gabriel, but then my eyes widened when I felt my ass being groped.

" Gabriel, I swear... if you don't put me down in two seconds, your balls will be chopped off." I said through clenched teeth.

" Alright."

Gabriel lets me go and my ass met with the cold and hard floor.

" Ow! My ass!" I wailed, getting up and rubbing it..

Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed Gabriel smirking in amusement as he checked out my ass.

I stopped rubbing my ass and stood up straight, ignoring its throbbing pain.

" I hate you... you fudgenugget!"

Gabriel laughs as I scowled at him.

I was about to cuss out this motherfucking, really hot, asshole when...

' Hmm too young

Too dumb to realize

That I should have

Bought you flowers...'

I started laughing as Gabriel fumbled to get his phone out of his desk drawer.

When he finally got his phone out, he looked at the caller ID and frowned.

" What the fuck! How dare you change my ringtone Lola!"

Lola?! Who is Lola?!

' Jealous much, me?'

Oh great your back...

' Missed me, didn't ya?'

No, not really.

" What do you mean my last ringtone was vulgar?! I'm a guy... I listen to those type of music... Yeah sure Lo, like I haven't heard that excuse before, you're just jealous that I could have that type of music on my phone... Ok ok, no need to PMS me baby!..."