Part 6 [Shopping]

Through the whole ride to the mall, I was just listening to music. Being put in the back I simply accept it and plug in my headphones into my phone, and start listening to a few songs.
Fen and Alfred were talking the whole time, laughing sometimes and who knows on what topic. At some point Fen's head turned to me, and I noticed her running her mouth, though my headphones blocked off her voice, so I just looked away at the window. In the corner of my eye I saw her roll her eyes and turn away, continuing talking to the American. She knows not to disturb be when I'm listening to music for random non important reasons. Well. At least then she did.

<--•Timeskip•-->

Once I felt the car pull to the stop I opened my eyes, since I had them closed and raised my head, pulling my headphones out, "Are we here-" I freeze as I noticed we weren't at a parking lot, but at a drive through at McDonald's. I glare at them, and Fen just shrugged as Alfred started ordering, "Can I get a Big Mac, a large fry and a large coke?"
"Ohh get me fries!" Fen whispered, "And also a coke for me too!" She whispered to him while he pushed her away, "Shush alright!" He hissed back.
"Will that be all?" The lady at the other side of the speaker spoke up.
"Eh also a small fry and medium coke, annnnddd...." Alfred turned to me, but I shook my head and looked away, "That will be all," he answered after a silent argument with me of me not getting anything.
"Thank you, that will be $6.89 and please move over to the next window," the lady said after a moment.
And we moved over, paying, before getting our food.
I sigh we finally move out for the mall once more, Alfred eating while driving with one hand.
Fen reached in the back and shoved the bag of fries in my face for me to take some, but I just shook my head, and when she kept on shoving them in my face to take one I growl and pick one up, throwing it in my mouth, and glancing at her if she was happy.
She smiled and turned away, and kept on talking with Alfred and eating.

After about another 15 minutes of driving, we finally made it to the mall, and I got out of the car, pulling my headphones out and shoving them with my phone to my purse as we walked in the large plaza. I look around, and turn to Alfred who was also looking around, "Alright, we'll be shopping, do you want to meet somewhere around 11:45?" I ask him. It was 10:03 right now, so what would leave us with about an hour and 45 minutes for each of us.
"Alright, that seems okay, do you want to meet up at the main fountain?" America asked, pointing to a large fountain at the center of the plaza.
"Sure, see you then," I murmured.
"But I want to go with him!" Fen whined, "I don't feel like going shopping for clothes! I want to shop for movies and video games!" She complained.
I roll my eyes and grab her wrist and start to walk off, "Well too bad, your coming with me, come on, let's stop by Old Navy and maybe you can get a little America shirt to make your American happy," I mutter pulling her on with me.

At Old Navy, Fen did get a wide loosened grey shirt with an American flag on it, also a pair of short jeans.
I got a pair of a skinny ripped dark blue jeans, with a long sleeved widened loose black shirt with a skull and roses on it, because why not.
Moving onto Shoe Carnival, I got myself a good pair of combat boots and a pair of converse, while Fen hastily took a pair of converse also.
Finishing up, we were 45 minutes in, and decided to go to a couple other stores, getting pjs, brush, make up, more t-shirts, pants, and sweaters.
At 11:20, we were tired from walking and trying on clothes, each of us had about 5 bags, as we put some of the smaller bags in the larger ones so we wouldn't have to take so many bags to hold. With the spare time we just walked around, talking. And we had a lot to talk about. Hetalia. The countries. How we got here. And before we knew it, it was 11:40, and we decided it was time to find the fountain and meet up with Alfred.
Walking up, we saw Alfred waiting for us with a shake he probably bought from one of the 100s of places to eat here.
Fen and I walked up to him and greeting him, "Jeez, what the heck did you buy?" He asked looking at our bags.
"Stuff," Fen shrugged before looking down at Alfred's small bag, "And what did you buy?" She asked.
"Couple of movies, video games, I found some scary movie we could watch that I bought," he said with a gleam in his eye.
"Cool! But won't you be scared?" Fen asked him, tilting her head.
Alfred scoffed, "Nah dude! I'm the-"
"Yea yea yea, your the hero," I mutter, "Do we need to buy anything else?" I ask him.
He pouted as I finished his line, but then shrugged, "Eh, I think that's it, unless you two dudettes need something else."
I shook my head, and we all decided it was time for a coffee, before heading for the car. Alfred offered to carry our bags, Fen accepted his offer and started running around drinking coffee though I shook my head and took my own bags by myself.
As we rode down the highway, I sighed as I decided to listen to their conversation for once, though remained silent.
"Hey Alfie?" Fen started, while Alfred gave a 'hmm?' for a respond, tapping the wheel softly, "You know about that meeting on Tuesday," she murmured with a smile.
"Yeah, what about it?" He asked, making a turn.
Fen paused for a moment before speaking up finally, "I was wondering if we could come with you, to meet the other countries? Please!?" She exclaimed and poked him.
America glanced at her, before shrugging, "I guess so, maybe your arrival will make us not have to talk about stupid pollution crap," he muttered, then smiled, "So yea, sure why not,"