Nineteen

I walked into the cave and immediately got swarmed by puppies sniffing my feet. I giggled and kept walking deeper into the cave until I reached the back where I saw a sleeping Morray and his mate. (They looked like the picture at the top) I scooped up the pups and carried them to the front of the cage as though not to disturb the sleeping couple. They were just too cute! I played with the pups for a while and when they claimed down I rested on the cool stone floor of the cave as the pups slept cuddled up close to me. And I fell asleep....

I woke up to see Keche walking near the cave. The pups still asleep. I pretended to be asleep. I herd him walk over to me and sigh. He picked me up bridal style and carried me. I herd the pups whine and I bit back a laugh. I snuggled my head into his chest and he carried me to the motorcycle. Resting me carefully on the back of the bike so that my head rested in between his shoulder blades. He started the engine and I slipped my arms around his stomach. I pushed my head into his back and we went back to camp. We walked in holding hands. Nick saw first and walked up to us quickly. "Hey, don't do that stuff around me." He said, gesturing twords our hands before storming off without a word. I hid behind Keche slightly. He squeezed my hand for reassurance and I calmed down a bit. Nick was now more dangerous than he was before. He could turn on us at any point. And, to make it worse, he doesn't even know it. I hugged Keche's arm tightly. After a while, I decided to go to bed. Keche got stuff so he could sleep on the floor next to my bed. I climbed in my bed, and slept. I tossed and turned in my sleep and begun to whimper. I felt a strong pair of warm arms wrap around me and I felt at peace. I stopped struggling and relaxed into his arms. Letting my arms subconsciously slip around his neck. And we slept...

I woke up to someone stroking my hair. I subconsciously slip my arms around their neck and open my eyes slightly. Keche. He looked so happy. Then he suddenly looked worried. He pushed my head into his chest. I was confused. Then I herd Nick,

Nick: Keche. What are you doing?

Keche: Well, I was sleeping.

Nick: I mean in Sasha's bed idiot.

Keche: Can't I enjoy having a girlfriend?

Nick: Not in front of me.

Keche: Why is that? I know your going through a lot right now, but I am allowed to be happy too you know!

Nick: ...I'll just go...

Keche: ...bye

I herd the door shut and Keche sigh. I looked up at him. He looked so pained. So lost. I wanted to help him, but what could I do? Nothing. And that's what I'm good for. Nothing. Keche looked at me and gave a weak smile. I gave him a 'I'm sorry' look. He held my head to his chest and we stayed like that for a while before I drifted off to sleep again. I woke up and I was hugging a pillow. It had a note attached. The note read:

Dear bae,
Stay in bed. I'm making a surprise for you!
Keche

I giggled and set my pillow up so that I could sit up with my back and head still on it. And not to long later, Keche walked in with two plates piled with my favorite breakfast food. I gasped. "Ohmygewrd! Food!" I squelled. I hugged Keche and started nomming on my food. He chuckled. I looked at him with a price of bacon hanging out of my mouth and gave him the most innocent look I could manage. He laughed. I grinned and went back to nomming on my food. He sat across from me on the bed and we ate. I finished and placed the plate on the floor and covered myself up with the blanket. I herd Keche move around and felt the bed shift as he went under the covers and bopped my nose "Bop" He whispered. I giggled and he put his forehead up against mine. I closed my eyes and smiled. I was happy.