Three

Sorry, accidentally didn't save the legit chapter so, I'll do my best~

When you got home you flopped down on your bed and took a nap.

Dream~

Your in your room when Nick texts you to come outside, you went into the woods under the oak as instructed in the text. You waited for a bit, just as you turned to leave, you got face to face with Nick. He stared into your big brown eyes as you stated back into his icey blue ones, and he leaned in, his breath tickling your lips, "Gotcha." He breathed and then he tickled me and I fell over on the soft forest floor and he fallowed, tickling you until you were both out of breath. "I love you, friend." He said. "Love you two...friend..." I replied.

End of Dream~

You wake up with a red face and heavy breathing, as if the dream really happened. You forget about it during the course of the day. You usually do with dreams. It's become a habit to smile and say 'I'm fine.' When people ask about you and how your doing. It has grown on you and you find it a very comforting option, so you choose it every time. After school, you take a nap....

Dream~

Your in the woods again, but this time by your self. You begin to wonder around when you feel like your being watched. You turn around to see '_____', but, not '____'...its definitely '_____', he looks the exact same exept now he has black wings and horns and scales that cover him up to the edge of his jaw line, his wings so big and soft looking, they dragged behind him. He has fangs and his eyes are clouded with grey and flicker with the occasional unread emotion. He pounces on you and you stumble to the ground and as you attempt to scream, he puts a hand over your mouth and smirks. You look around franticly, like an animal in a cage. Once you calm down, he lowers his hand. Immediately, you start to hyperventilate. Concern flickers in his eyes as he cooes to calm you. 'How can I be calm?! Your straddling me and your a demon!!' You think but calm your self anyway. He sees you calming down and lays his forehead on yours, your noses touching. He smiles. You smile nervously and blush a deep crimson red.

End of Dream~

You awake with a start. Deciding to push the thought to the back of your mind, you shake your head and get ready for school.