Seven

I'm going to update because Nick, I mean, uh, a friend told me too~

The next day, you hung out in the woods at your favorite spot. It was a normal tree on a very small hill and the tree was curved in such a way that if you leaned up against it the right way, it was actually really comfy.

After sitting there for about an hour or two, you begin to head inside. On the way, you see Nick and involuntarily walk over and smile. He smiles back and meets you half way, his baby brother in his arms. That kid was pride and joy, he never let him out of his site. Not once. It was amazing how much that kid ment to him. He looked just like him two. But his eyes, oh, Nick's eyes...my head slightly tilted as it does when I day dream. Nick waved his hand in front of my face and I jumped like five feet in the air and landed crouched with one hand on the ground. I cleared my throught as I stood up and brushed myself off. Meeting Nick's eyes once more. I realized I was grinning like an idiot and covered my mouth with my hand. He chuckled softly, "I have to go inside. I'll text you." He said, leaving me to my thoughts. I went inside and straight to my room. I heard a Bing from my phone and grabbed the phone.

Him: Hey, whats up? I mean, you seem kinda off. Was it that dream again?

Me: Yeah. It keeps happening, but every time, everything is the same, but, the capturer's face always changes...it is always someone I know, but, never the same person..

Him: Wow. I can't believe you have to have such a horrible dream all the time, but on top of that, someone you know, that's terrible!

I'm out of idea's...requests?