My Brothers Girlfriend

Breanna P.O.V

I wake up and turn around in my bed to see Katie sound asleep I remember only one detail last night Katie slapping and fussing at Sam and her telling me the kiss meant nothing and that broke me down inside. Then the bed shifts and see Katie up and looking at me " GoodMorning dork" she says "GoodMorning super dork" I say we both laugh and go down stairs for breakfast when I look at my clock I notice it's 1:30 we don't care. We cook chocolate pancakes with sausage, bacon, hash browns, and Fruit by that time I hear something and turn around and so does Katie we both see Sam "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE I TOLD YOU TO LEAVE US THE FUCK ALONE CANT YOU GET THAT THROUGH FAT ASS HEAD!!!" Katie screams when rushing over to t get I grab her and Sam flinches and says " Please Bree can I talk to you please" I tho land I nod and walk up to my room and Katie gives me a glare saying 'wtf Bree'. When we get in my room she's pacing " Look Bree I didn't mean that last night but I'm not a lesbian and don't want to be obviously you are cause you kissed back" that's when I cut her off " don't you fucking say I'm a lesbian if I kissed back cause you where the one to fucking kiss me" I say mad " I know Bree can we be friends" she hold her hand out and I walk past her back to the kitchen. When I make it down I see Adrian and Katie laughing. As I walk over they stop " what was so funny?" I ask they just say nothing then sam comes down and Adrian runs over to her "Heyy baby what you wanna do today?" She looks at me and says " umm we can go to the movies". " that sounds great babes I'll check movie times" he says and runs to his room then Katie says " don't touch our breakfast u can't have none" she says to Sam and Sam just nods abs goes sit in the front room.