My Brothers Girlfriend

Samantha's P.O.V

When I kissed Bree I felt fireworks popping and sparks I never fell that with Adrian his just be sloppy and rough. I don't know why I kissed her her lips are just so kissable and soft and when I felt she kissed back it was the best felling ever. As I was in thought I felt someone grab my should I turn around to see a drunk Adrian "hey baby how's it going?" He slurred " come on your so drunk no more drinking for you ok" I try to pick him up but he smashed his lips on mine deepening the kiss I hated his lips and he smells like alcohol I just kiss him back though. As we stop I see a sad Bree looking seeing her sad broke my heart. As she walked away fastly I chased after her hoping to find her I do and I grab her arm and she turns around and says " you are a fucking hypocrite Sam you kiss me and make me fell stuff and then you turn around and kiss my brother you know how that makes me fell?" I can hear the hurt in her voice all I do is hug her she keeps moving and finally pushed me away hard making me bump into someone " Look Bree calm down i know but the kiss was a mistake and I didn't mean it ok I just wanted to try in sorry" I say and it was all a lie I loved that kissed it made me fell great inside like no other. I then Bree starts to cry and run away I see her talking to Katie and Katie rushes over to me "YOU BITCH!! LOOK WHAT YOU DID TO HER I SHOULD TELL EVERYONE YOU FUCKING A FUCKING IN THE CLOSET LESBIAN DONT YOU EVERY TALK TO US AGAIN YOU PATHETIC" when Katie said that I could help but cry then I felt someone slap me looking up Katie has her hand raised I hold my cheek. She walks back to Bree and I go to fund Adrian when I do Adrian is laid out on a couch I tell his friends to put him in his car when they do I notice he has a corvette. I ride him home while he is sound asleep and when we get there I see no sign of Bree I lay with Adrian in his room and drift asleep thinking about Bree.