My Brothers Girlfriend

Picture of Breanna 😍

Samatha's P.O.V

As I wake up to hearing a loud beeping sound I groan "what is that noise"
Then I see Adrian roll over making s groaning noise also turning off the alarm " we have to get up baby we have school" " Can't we skip pleaseeee baby" I beg him rubbing my eyes " I can you cant its your first day so get up
Lazy butt" I get up and make my way to his bathroom taking a hot shower as I'm getting out I see Adrian in the bed sound asleep I go across the hall to Breanna room to ask her for clothes she's been acting strange I don't know last night I couldn't help but seeing her check me out is she a lesbian? No probably not i don't know I walk in to see a naked Breelooking at her body I see her toned abs "ahh I'm sorry I umm I came to ask for clothes if u don't mind" "ummm yea hold up"she comes back brown pumps green neon skirt and black blouse with long sleeves blouses I can't help but stare at the Gorgeous clothes she brought which looks so fancy " here you go I though I would love this I find my mom brought it I think it should be able to fit you" "thanks" I mumble and step into Adrian room as I still see him sleeping I go into his room and get dressed until I fell to hands wrap around me waits I look back " Damee babe you look sexy" thanks I say and peck his lips which turns into a heated make out session. As we part I walk into the kitchen to find something to eat "
Oh we're going to get something on the way" Breanna says I turn around to see her in red vans khaki pants American jack with dope Burgundy sweat written in white I and a back leather books bag I can't help but stare at her outfit and her hair and face 😍😍 then I here her saying "
Are you ready?"
Oh Yeaa sorry coming
As we make our way to her camaro I look out the window