chapter 14

3rd Persons Pov

Juliet downs her first glass of wine within five minutes, then she goes for a refill. Levi decided to have a glass of vodka and coke first, which he downed in 10 minutes. Everyone else settled for sipping wine, they wanted to see Levi and Juliet drunk, from what they heard, it gets interesting.

'Levi will get drunk and then Ill make him like me, seems easy enough' Petra plots in her head

_ half an hour later _

"Juliet... You've been staring at the wall for five minutes now... are you okay?"  Eren asks as he looks at Juliet, whos on her 7th glass of wine. Alcohol hits her quickly.

"Its too warm" Juliet says and slumps back in her chair. In actual fact, the room was fine, and she was the only one experiencing this heat.

Levi however, was on his 6th cup of vodka and coke, he planned to go to wine next. The alcohol was definitely going into his system, he was clearly drunk as he slightly swerved from side to side as he walked and hiccupped. Everyone else had had a couple drinks but they weren't drunk, they were happy drinking that little as they talked to each other. It was a healthy and enjoyable amount of alcohol to have. They didn't want to have a hangover the next day.

"Levi- how... how do you smell so good?" Juliet slurred as she sniffed Levis shirt

"Your creepy" he laughed

"And your sexy!" Juliet laughs and everyone else joins in laughing

"Its warm in here" Levi proclaims in a slur, taking his shirt off

"omigawsh can I touch your abs?" Juliet gushes. And that is where it set everyone else off laughing. She was usually so unreadable but now... she was ridiculous.

"Okay. On one condition," He warns

"Ill do anything senpaiiii" She squeals

"Let me touch..." he started and the room started to get tense "... your chin"

"I don't know man, thats a big thing to do... fine" She says with a grin

As hes on his own on the sofa, she sits next to him and faces him. As he is laid over two places, she straddles him and then runs her hand over the muscles on his stomach.

"woooooooow" Juliet stretches out the word

Levi sits up so she is still on his lap. He raises his hand so its on her chin and rubs it slightly and Juliet giggles.

"I never thought Id hear Juliet laugh, never mind giggle" Eren says in disbelief

Everyone watches as Levi carries on to keep his fingers on her chin. Gasps are then heard as he swiftly kisses her on the lips. When he pulls away, Juliet looks confused for a second before getting up to get herself another drink. Petra sat furiously at what just happened, but she cant say anything because the others would think shes weird.

"Im too warmmmm" Juliet slurs when she sits back down. Her eyes then light up before she takes off the shirt Levi gave her shamelessly.

"Better" She mutters to herself and hiccups

"Much better" Levi says, eyeing her

Juliet wasn't wrong when she made her claims about him when hes drunk earlier.

Suddenly, a knock is heard at the door. Before anyone can react, Juliet runs for it. If there was time, the others would've stopped her.

"JAAAAAAN" She shouts, pleased when she swings open the door