Chapter 2

3rd Persons Pov

Juliet was an extraordinary girl. Even if she didn't believe it herself.

The before mentioned girl straightens out her slightly crumpled uniform as the carriage shes in had already gone over more than a few bumps.

Today, she was officially in the survey corps.

After living with her parents for 6 months, she managed to get away by joining the military, which was against her parents' wishes but they didn't do a lot to stop her as they felt like they'd already done enough for her.

Lucky for her, when you sign up for the military there is an option for you to use an Alias for your last name. You of course have to give them your real name at first so they can check your records, which all of her criminal ones had been cleared, and then you can pick a last name to be written down as.

She chose this option so that nobody would know that nobody would know that she in fact belonged to one of the richest families within the walls.

So; to everyone in the military knew her as Juliet Anastasia.

Juliet was different to most of the cadets in the 104th trainee squad. She was always quiet and stoic, it reminded many people of humanities greatest soldier. She had friends during training, she was known to be buddies with Eren, Mikasa, Armin, Connie, Sasha, Reiner, Bertholdt, Marco and Jean. But unfortunately, they lost Marco.

Nobody in the trainee squad had ever seen her smile, looked shocked, angry or sad. She just looked blank and nobody really knew what she was thinking.

About appearances, she was beautiful. No matter how much she denied it, every girl was in awe of her, and whenever she'd pass a straight guy they would immediately hit on her or get really nervous.

She has long light blonde hair that is naturally wavy and goes down to just above her waist, she has side bangs, pale skin with a hint of pink naturally on her cheeks, plump pink lips, and bright blue eyes.

Her build was very small, even though she was extremely short she had curves was extremely skinny. She has a very bad habit on biting her lip and is a bit of a clean freak.

Juliets Pov

"So... guys, I guess we'll see Eren again soon" Armin calls out in the quiet carriage

"I wonder if he's been titan slaughtering yet" Connie says with a yawn while Sasha chews on a piece of bread beside him

"He's been a scout for a while now. Hes probably been outside walls at least once." I but in, my voice un-readable

"You're lucky, all cadets that reached top place get to be picked for a squad after a week" Jean says, envy ridden in his voice

I almost forgot about that. There are 4 different training corps for the different parts of the wall, and everyone who got top spot must be picked for a squad after a week.

"I'm going to miss you" Mikasa admits, her black hair covering her entire face when she looks down

The ride is silent for a while until Jean tries to impress Mikasa, everyone (including her) knew about Jeans crush.

"Save a horse. Ride a cowboy" he says winking

"That ones the worst yet. If she was to ride a cowboy instead of the horse you wouldn't get lucky" Connie says with an amused grin

__

Commander Erwin stands infront of the small crowd of cadets and makes a speech.

"And finally, will all four number ones please stay behind as we all need to talk"